Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2013 Audi TTS Prestige in OHIO

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Optical TDI
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: 2013 Audi TTS Prestige in OHIO

Year: 2013
Make: Audi
Model: TTS
Mileage (numbers only please): 40618
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Silver
VIN: TRUK1AFK5D1006497
Price (no $ sign please): $25900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Up for sale is my 2013 TTS which I’m selling to purchase a 2017 Boxster. I’ve owned 2 Audi's, 2 Porsche's, 5 VWs and I’m very particular about maintenance and care of my German cars. I'm the second owner...1st owner is/was a forum member at VWVortex. He traded in this TTS for an RS5 and then I bought the TTS from an Audi dealer. I’m located in Avon, OH which is a suburb of Cleveland. You can check me out on Rennlist, VWVortex, and Planet-9 forums; all have my Optical TDI user name. PPIs are welcome and I would assist in any way needed.

In service date: 3/11/2013
  • 2 owner car
  • Only driven by my wife and me since we bought it (both of us in mid-40s)
  • 2013 Audi TTS Prestige (all options) with 40,xxx miles. Silver over black.
    • Prestige trim has parking sensors, interior LED accents, heated front seats, Napa leather upholstery, a 255-watt Bose audio system with satellite radio and Audi's Multi-Media Interface with a 6.5-in display screen, a dash-mounted control ****, navigation with real-time traffic, two SD-card slots, adaptive magnetic ride dampers with 2-mode electronic adjustability, 19-inch alloy wheels, bi-xenon headlamps with LED accents, fog lights, power-retracting rear spoiler, power front seats with adjustable lumbar, extended leather upholstery with deviated stitching, a 3-**** climate system with automatic temperature control, a tilt-telescopic steering wheel with shift paddles, and Bluetooth connectivity
  • I have all maintenance receipts and will provide a list of service dates for interested buyers
  • Exterior 9/10. One tiny ding on the hood. Most people wouldn't even notice, it's that small. There's a picture with a coin next to it. There are a couple of tiny chips but have filled with factory touch up paint. Much fewer than most 40k mile cars. Only hand washed last 3 years, clay bar, waxed, etc. by me. Absolutely no commercial bristle style car washes used on my cars.
  • Interior 9.5/10. Looks as new except some normal, very light, leather seat bolster wear.
  • Mechanical 10/10. Everything works as new. All maintenance current (some done early like S-Tronic, diffs, & haldex) by myself or HS Tuning (local VW/Audi/Porsche shop). Oil change at 38k miles. Cam follower changed at 28,374 miles on 9-8-16.
  • Tires: 255/35/19 Kuhmo ECSTA PS91 (love these!) with approx 6k miles. Bought from Tirerack.
  • Brakes: original rotors with Carbotech 1521 “Bobcat” street pads with plenty of material left. I put these pads on due to excessive dust from factory Audi pads. Have stock pads. Brake fluid was changed last summer.
  • Wheels: 19" stock with one scuff on a one wheel (see picture). All others very nice.
  • 3 keys and owner’s manual
  • Lien through PenFed Federal Credit Union

Modifications:
  • Unitronic Stage 2 installed May 2017 (335 hp/340 lb-ft). Have the Uniconnect cable and will work with Unitronic to transfer the account to new owner.
  • APR downpipe (have original if buyer wants it)
  • R8 coil packs
  • H&R rear sway bar
  • 034Motorsports aluminum dogbone mount insert
  • Carbotech 1521 “Bobcat” street brake pads

Imperfection:
I want to provide full transparency to all the great things about this TTS, plus this one item.
Windshield is original Audi glass, but under rare conditions it looks a little dirty. For example when the sun is low in the sky, the windshield appears slightly dirty. However during 95% of the day, it looks normal. There is not a crack or chip that would indicate it needs replaced. It’s been like this I’ve bought it and it hasn’t bothered me enough to have Safelight install a new one. I was thinking of replacing it prior to posting it for sale, but I thought someone may want to keep the factory glass since it hasn’t bothered me enough to change it. However I’m happy to have Safelite replace the windshield as a condition of purchase, if that’s important to the buyer. It’s $404 installed for the TTS Prestige model with the rain sensor.

Compared to other TTS’ for sale on Autrotrader and Cars.com, I think this is a very fair price for a 2 owner, forum member owned, and fully documented since 13k miles. I’m not putting any value on the modifications, but pricing it based on others for sale with similar mileage.
Attached Images          
Attached Images

Last edited by Optical TDI; 04-17-2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:36 PM
Optical TDI
Burning Brakes

Bump to $25,900!!
Old 04-17-2018, 06:53 PM
Bxstr
Rennlist Member

Received 2,957 Likes on 2,038 Posts

Great looking car, hopefully will see you at some of the car shows, specifically Porsche North Olmsted and Porsche Beachwood Cars and Coffee once you get your Boxster! Best of luck!
Old 04-17-2018, 07:07 PM
brad@tirerack.com
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Contact Nate at Auto Assets in Columbus. They are a great shop. He may be interested in a trade or at least be able to sell you the Boxster. I bought our Q7 from them and it was a great experience.

614-793-1050
Old 04-24-2018, 05:30 PM
Optical TDI
Burning Brakes

The 718 Boxster has arrived. Let's get some offers on the TTS!!

Quick Reply: FS: 2013 Audi TTS Prestige in OHIO