Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 Black 911 GTS Certified 7MT SPASM PDCC

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 08:37 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Received 444 Likes on 178 Posts
Default SOLD***2016 911 GTS Black Certified 7MT SPASM PDCC***

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 6600
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AB2A96GS122514
Price (no $ sign please): $114995
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

***SOLD***

2016 Black 911 GTS Certified 7MT SPASM PDCC

Up for sale is my 2016 GTS. Garage queen in top-notch condition. Mechanically sound. No issues. Paint is in superb condition. Only paintwork was a minor touchup required on the front right quarter-panel. Interior looks and smells new.
  • Factory Warranty runs to 11/20/2019. CPO Warranty runs through 11/20/2021, or 100,000 miles. This car was previously owned by a Porsche executive and was very well cared for.
  • Xpel Ultimate covers the entire front of the car, doors and hips.
  • Ceramic Pro is on the entire car as well, including wheels
  • Wheels have zero curb rash.
  • Rennline front grilles
  • Sport Design front facia
  • GT4 short-shifter (should be standard on the GTS, greatly improves shift quality)
  • Service completed at Porsche of Fairfield (CT)
  • No accidents and clean Carfax
  • Previous owner was a Toyota Executive (this was not a demo car)
  • Link to Carfax https://www.carfax.com/fsb/report?to...ur5vgIfDI_2F2g
Here are a few pictures I took today. The car is far from clean here (but still shines nicely) and it was getting dark, so not the best photos. For better pictures and more details, please visit my journal here: https://rennlist.com/forums/991/9583...s-journal.html.

Check back next week hopefully for some decent pictures (after she's had a proper bath).

Sale will be handled by a local Porsche dealer. Although already Certified, they will perform requisite safety inspection and handle the finances of the transaction. Please PM me with any questions.

Attached Images    

Last edited by bluehorseshoe; 03-30-2018 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Rambler_13
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 59 Posts

Blue, good luck with sale and congrats on getting a GT3 allocation! Anyone looking for a black GTS will not find a more pristine, well cared for example.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:34 AM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Rambler_13
Blue, good luck with sale and congrats on getting a GT3 allocation! Anyone looking for a black GTS will not find a more pristine, well cared for example.
Thanks for the kind words Alex. I'll be a little sad to see this one go. It's the kind of car that one could easily justify keeping forever.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:29 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Great looking car!! In FL or CT?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:33 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Thank you. The car is in CT.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:00 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Better shots of the cars only imperfection. More pictures to follow after a good cleaning.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:05 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Took these yesterday (leaving dealership after putting deposit down on GT3). This is how this car looks dirty. The pics above are garbage, and I'll be changing them hopefully next week. This is how this car looks in real life.

You cannot beat non-metallic black. Shines like a mirror. I would never get metallic black again. Was completely against this color at first, but there is really nothing like it. (I'm talking talking myself out of an actual color for my new GT3.) Also, there are few rear ends as nice as the 991.1 GTS. The GTS rear grille is one of my absolute favorite parts about this car. Although this picture doesn't do the grille justice.

Interior is pristine. I take care of the leather with Leather Masters Matte. Little to no wear on alcantara steering wheel. Appears black in person, not light like this shot shows.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:39 PM
nozzle
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel your pain as I read the "except..." good on you to share the story and pics. Hope you enjoy the GT3 GLWS.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:04 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by nozzle
I feel your pain as I read the "except..." good on you to share the story and pics. Hope you enjoy the GT3 GLWS.
Haha I like your screen name. ****ing nozzle flew off and hit the car! I don't even touch the car to wash. Rinse. Foam cannon. Wait. Rinse. Master Blaster. Rookie mistake.

My German Shepherd puppies showed up completely muddy as I was waiting for the foam to set in. Sprayed them off with power washer and they moved around so much the nozzle came loose somehow... Went to rinse, and it ruined my week.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:27 AM
Bemo
Drifting

Received 259 Likes on 170 Posts

I have seen the car and it is super clean and sweet. To the top for a great seller, good luck!
Old 12-17-2017, 06:41 AM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

^^^ Thanks Bemo!

Based on overwhelming majority of potential buyer's feedback, decided to have the small chip repaired, this car's only imperfection. It will be done properly, and new Xpel Ultimate applied. Should've done this months ago, but was too sick about the whole debacle to even look at it, never mind deal with it.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:35 PM
Mumbles
Drifting

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts

I feel for you with the power washer as it happened to me with my new s2000 in 2007. Eventually had a paintless dent guy take it out successfully.

Good luck with the sale
Old 01-03-2018, 10:07 PM
rxtrom
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Free bump for a fellow CT rennlister. Blue has been a great help in my GT3 search.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:39 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

I thought my car would've sold in a week. I guess that what all sellers believe. Hibernating in my heated garage until some smart buyer snatches this near perfect GTS (it'll be perfect after the 15th when minor chip gets repaired by areas finest authorized Porsche body shop).

Thanks for the bumps.

Pulled out of garage yesterday to switch bays and snapped a few pics out of admiration.

Hasn't been out much lately because there's salt on the roads. This car has never seen salty roads or snow, other than in my driveway. Also, I've *never* tracked the car.

The rear decklid on the 991 GTS (2 wheel drive) may be one of the best designs ever. It's clean, subtle and elegant. And best on black cars IMO. Aerokit Cup makes it into a bit of an abortion if you ask me. But SportDesign with duck and added GTS rear grille (like a few people have done) is the best of the best, but they're very hard to find. It's captured nicely in the video of this black 2015 GTS. Always loved how the grille continues in between the tail lights (on the 4 this is a brake light and doesn't work nearly as well). Wish they would've put this grill on the GT3 Touring.

Attached Images    

Last edited by bluehorseshoe; 01-05-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Rambler_13
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 59 Posts

“Also, I've tracked the car.”

A, how come I never saw you at the track, haha? My money says this car was never tracked!

I’m surprised as well that this hasn’t sold yet. Are you getting your GT3 with a local dealer?

Quick Reply: 2016 Black 911 GTS Certified 7MT SPASM PDCC