Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Sold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 997.1 LED Taillights - Light Smoke - Flawless & no codes

Old 08-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,125 Likes on 3,901 Posts
Default FS: 997.1 LED Taillights - Light Smoke - Flawless & no codes

Category: Lights
Price (no $ sign please): $350
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

I'm selling a set of Light Smoke / Red LED Rear Taillights for 2005-2008 997.1 Cars - fit both NB & WB, but not the 997.2 generation. Flawless condition - no scratches on the lenses, no water vapor inside, no broken corners, all LEDs function, and they didn't throw any bulb-out warnings or cause the turn signals to blink fast. Photos were taken in the last couple days and I've included one of them on my car so you can see what they look like. The outer perimeter is for the parking and running lights and then more LEDs outside light up for the brake lights, inside of those are yellow triangles for the directional indicators, and inside of those are white triangles for the Reverse lights. Light include red reflectors under the lightly smoked lens for DOT compliance. I've shipped 3 sets of taillights without any damage so don't worry, they'll arrive in perfect condition, ready to install.

These are smoked the right way with an actual darker plastic used for the lens material itself, not spray painted with a black or grey paint and not by adhering tint to the normal color LED lenses. If you have a silver, black, or very dark grey 997 (Basalt, Atlas, etc) and want to get away from the red taillights that standout from your car, these would look awesome on your car. The LEDs are nice an bright - no issue with high visibility of the turn signals, brake lights, etc even through the lightly smoked lenses.

The Rear Fog light uses a normal Incandescent bulb, not an LED which I've included in the lights. Installation is really easy - the LED taillights connect with a single 6-pin plug right back to the OEM wiring harness plug - you don't have to connect each LED wire to the factory wiring harness. Resistors must be built into the wiring harness of the taillights as they do not throw any bulb-out warnings. Made by Spyder - 4 torx screws and 10 minutes and you'll have faster reacting, safer, cooler looking, LED taillights on your car.

PM or email me at petza914@gmail.com if interested and if you supply your e-mail address in the PM, I can send additional photos. Thanks.

Pete
Attached Images      
Old 08-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Default LED Taillights - Illuminated Photos

Adding photos when illuminated.

Running Lights (when parking lights, headlights, or side marker when parked) and Brake lights share the same LEDs, applying the brake lights just increases the intensity substantially. Turn Signals are an Amber open triangle that surround the 3 White LED Reverse Light Triangle that's in the center. These are some of the only LED taillights that actually use LEDs for the Reverse lights, instead of an incandescent bulb.

Pete
Attached Images     
Old 08-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

SOLD !

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 997.1 LED Taillights - Light Smoke - Flawless & no codes