Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2014 991 Cup (15 update to shocks)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 04:28 PM
RSRRacer
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 92 Posts
Default 2014 991 Cup (15 update to shocks)

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 72
Color: White
VIN: WPOZZZ99ZES198187
Price (no $ sign please): $118500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None

Listing my 2014 991 Cup. This has been an excellent and incredibly reliable car, just time to move on to something else. Due to travel and some issues with my lower back, was unable to race any in 2018.

Here are details:
• I purchased car in May 2015 from NGT. They maintained car since new and car was campaigned by Christina Nielsen during 2014.
• Car has been maintained by Autometrics under my ownership and all receipts are available.
• Car has 15 shock update, but not the change to Megaline from Shiftec. Still has Shiftec unit. Also has 15+ fuel pump update and has had fuel cell maintained and cleaned (OEM foam internals degrade and clog filters / pumps

• Under my ownership, has participated in these (and only these) events, all PCA Club Races:
o 2015: WGI, VIR, Road America
o 2016: Sebring, Road Atlanta, WGI, VIR, Road America
o 2017: Sebring, Road Atlanta, VIR, Road America
o 2018: No activity at all
• At each club race (exceptions following) the car participated in three sessions on Friday, and both Sprint races. One enduro (Road America 2016). VIR 2017 the shifter failed and I only put two sessions on car then. Only one sprint race Road America 2017.
• No contact of any type under my ownership. Under prior ownership, some minor contact resulting in fender or quarter repair.
• Current (original sealed) engine hours: 72.1, verified by Autometrics.
• Unknown transmission hours, but has been evaluated by Autometrics and performs without issue.
• Shiftec unit failed at VIR 2017 and has been repaired by Shiftec in England prior to Road America 2017 race. Performed flawlessly (unlike the driver)
• Comes with 3 sets of wheels.

This is a 5 year old race car, and has the road rash you would expect from a 5 year old race car. If I were to keep car (and I may) I would just wrap it. Currently no wrap.

Asking $118.5K as this is a higher hour car. Would probably be OK for another season of PCA club racing, and in the car’s last outing I think I set the Road America PCA record (again) by almost a second.

Please email me (no PM please) at christianbrown (at) carolina (dot) rr (dot) com with any questions about the car. Inspections can be arranged at your expense and I can coordinate that with Autometrics. I ask that you not contact them directly on this car unless you are also a current Autometrics client and/or until an inspection has been arranged.
Attached Images  

Last edited by RSRRacer; 11-10-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: price update
Old 11-10-2018, 09:12 AM
RSRRacer
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 92 Posts

Guys, I was not able to race in 2018 and never sold the car. Thought it was sold this year but thy buyer did not complete the transaction, so up for sale again. Thanks for looking.

Quick Reply: 2014 991 Cup (15 update to shocks)