Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1996 993 6-speed Black w/Tan Sold!!!

Old 04-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Bruce SEA 993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 993 6-speed Black w/Tan Sold!!!

Year: 1996
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 993
Mileage (numbers only please): 52500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Black
Price (no $ sign please): $34000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Who ever buys this probably already knows the desirability of the 993s so let's get down to the nitty gritty...

This is a well cared for low mile 993 with the popular mods:

Kinesis K-28 Wheels 18"
Bilstien PSS9 with TRG swaybars
Brey-Krause Carbon Strut Bar
Gert’s FPB
RS Motor Mounts
3-Spoke 996 Steering Wheel
Self Induced Motor Sound (drilled air box)
Wood Shifter & E-brake (old school!)
Curved LPMM ("MO-FLOW")

There are some rock chips in the front so this is not a show car but is in excellent shape otherwise.

It has always been driven on long drives and always run until completely warmed up. No short drives. The VarioRam is almost always engaged on each drive.

All the maintenance has been kept up to date with yearly oil changes and bi-yearly brake fluid changes.

Some extras are on-board battery charger, hard-wired Valentine-1 with remote and Hella "loud" horns.

It comes with a full tool kit.

Thanks for looking!

Additional items from a great inquiry:

Thanks for the great questions...they should have been in the post but I seem to be brain dead...it is a big step to sell the car. It was a dream to get the and it took 24 years! If you do not mind, I will edit my post with these items.

I am the 2nd owner. It was in Florida originally as a dealer demo and I bought it in 1998 with 19k miles.

I have not run a carfax as I have had it for so long.

There are no no SAI or CEI issues. Long drives and warming it up completely help with that. I never jot over to the corner store!

When I bought it I took it over to my favorite body shop in Bellevue, RnR, and had one of the guys I knew there who turned out to be one of the owners go over it for previous work. He did not find any thing. He knew where to look...

I am easy on the equipment and my clutches tend to last 100k plus.

My wife just laughed at the door check strap question...I always whined about flinging the door open...they are good.

The windshield has one chip about in the centerline. Doesn't bother the sightline. No corrosion...it is stored in the garage.

The only thing that has broken on the car was the alarm control module in 2000 and was replaced by the dealer, Barrrier in Bellevue. The oil changes have been done by Squires except the last couple as I have a scissors lift and have done them myself now. I have all the records...even the one from the previous owner.

I installed all the mods. The PSS-9 was fun! TruLine did the corner balance and alignment.

There are no leaks...it is stored in a tiled garage. It has not consumed any oil in between oil changes.

More Pictures in the 993 Forum!
Attached Images  

Last edited by Bruce SEA 993; 08-15-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Sold in 2 Days!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1996 993 6-speed Black w/Tan Sold!!!