Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2015 BMW M4 with mods

Old 02-19-2016, 10:25 AM
TheInfamousDrew
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2015
Make: BMW
Model: M4
Mileage (numbers only please): 9900
Color: White
Price (no $ sign please): $83149
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Hey Robert just remember....

"All publicity is good publicity"
Old 02-19-2016, 10:40 AM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 677 Likes on 371 Posts

Originally Posted by PORCAR
How do you figure the OP was arrogant? I think the OP has shown great restraint in keeping things cool considering some of you people have nothing better to do than offer your irrelevant $.02 + on a car that you are 1) jealous of or 2) can't afford. Why don't you go troll the RS posts from dealers that post here?
Now that is hilarious. Hum, not really irrelevant when folks are helping the unsuspecting, uneducated person that may just fall into the trap and pay WAY over the value for this car so the info here is actually relevant.

"1) jealous of or 2) can't afford. Why don't you go troll the RS posts from dealers that post here?" - That is just hilarious. Sure we are jealous, most on here could sell their P cars and buy 2 or 3 of these, if of course we wanted. And point 2 is even more hilarious. Have you seen the garages in the signature section of some of the folks on here, far from can't afford it.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:26 PM
ian
Nordschleife Master

Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts

Old 02-19-2016, 03:16 PM
konaforever
Burning Brakes

Received 173 Likes on 85 Posts

You should part your mods and sell them separately. No one is going to buy an above MSRP M3 with 9k miles.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:42 PM
Its_Lobelt
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MaddMike
OP is extremely arrogant. Most people on here also own BMWs/M3s. I personally have two other BMWs in my garage and am a member of BMW 3 forums so I am very familiar with the brand and the market valuation. Saying "don't comment" is a perfect way to invite comments.

As far as being able to afford the car he is selling, you are correct. Most people (myself included) can't afford to pay $25-$30k over market value for a depreciating asset that has been modified to the level of the "stance" crowd.

Are we trolls? Perhaps. However, this forum allows comments on sale posts so we have our God-given, 'Merican right to comment away.

Is it entertaining? Hell yes!
Hi yes this is entertaining. I don't agree with you classifying me as arrogant though. Just trolling the trolls.

Originally Posted by TheInfamousDrew
Hey Robert just remember....

"All publicity is good publicity"
Yes it certainly is lol. Last time my thread went to 5 pages is when I did a official photoshoot of my previous M3 lol.

Originally Posted by goin2drt
Now that is hilarious. Hum, not really irrelevant when folks are helping the unsuspecting, uneducated person that may just fall into the trap and pay WAY over the value for this car so the info here is actually relevant.

"1) jealous of or 2) can't afford. Why don't you go troll the RS posts from dealers that post here?" - That is just hilarious. Sure we are jealous, most on here could sell their P cars and buy 2 or 3 of these, if of course we wanted. And point 2 is even more hilarious. Have you seen the garages in the signature section of some of the folks on here, far from can't afford it.
Of course there are a lot of people that can buy 17 m3 if they wanted. I think you missed his point. But anyway...

Originally Posted by konaforever
You should part your mods and sell them separately. No one is going to buy an above MSRP M3 with 9k miles.
ok

Originally Posted by ian
Hi Ian from what I gathered in this post you really love 944's. I do too they're great. My first car was a 944.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:05 PM
jgorscak
Rennlist Member

Received 59 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by PORCAR
How do you figure the OP was arrogant? I think the OP has shown great restraint in keeping things cool considering some of you people have nothing better to do than offer your irrelevant $.02 + on a car that you are 1) jealous of or 2) can't afford. Why don't you go troll the RS posts from dealers that post here?
Lol. Ok.... I'll bite my tongue here. If you look at my signature, I'm completely satisfied with my stable
Old 02-19-2016, 10:09 PM
ried
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Wise words.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:33 PM
MaddMike
Rennlist Member

Received 1,725 Likes on 839 Posts

Especially whe. You can buy an M3 new with the options you want below MSRP with 3% financing and no taxes (if you are
Like me and live in a state without taxes). In other words you can buy new for $65-$70k.
Old 02-20-2016, 02:40 PM
zirrah
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ried
Wise words.
Agree, I think the OP is just hoping to find that one buyer that falls in love with the car and is willing to take it with all the mods. Can't say I blame him, it's no skin off his back so to speak.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:29 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

I think the OP should raise the price.
Old 02-20-2016, 05:14 PM
fatmatt0116
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 02-21-2016, 03:02 PM
MaddMike
Rennlist Member

Received 1,725 Likes on 839 Posts

To be fair to the OP, I think he has taken this thread quite well all things considering.

Sounds like a great guy and I do wish him luck with the sale.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2015 BMW M4 with mods