Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Classic Porsche 911 993 convertible - A very unique car

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 11:11 PM
partsch
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic Porsche 911 993 convertible - A very unique car

Year: 1997
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 993
Mileage (numbers only please): 44700
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Color: Zenith Blue
VIN: WP0CA299XVS341621
Price (no $ sign please): $49995
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

The Porsche 993 is the ultimate version of the iconic 911 sports car. It combines the classic curves, round headlights and air cooled engine with cutting edge technology and handling.

This is the last of the air cooled Porsche rear engine models which makes this car more desirable for the collector and enthusiast. The 993's were arguably the most solid Porsches ever built. Perfect for investment or to drive around....or both!

We are selling our beautiful Zenith Blue convertible 993. It is a 2007 and has only 44,700 miles. The car runs great and has been garaged for most of its life. It has the aero kit, gray leather interior and wind screen. It also has the premium sound engine package....for those who don't know, this is an engine intake upgrade which makes the engine sound 'growlier' than normal.

No accidents! Clear record. CarFax available. This car has been a California and Arizona car it’s whole life (Mostly SoCal).

Tiptronic transmission is smooth, seamless easy and fun! Just got it smogged last month so it is good for a while.

This car is a blast to drive. It is beautiful and gets a lot of heads turning. We are only selling it because we are expecting twins and this car is no longer practical for such a family.

This model is already a classic. Fun to drive. Gorgeous to look at. Great acceleration and even better braking.
Attached Images           
Old 10-16-2014, 04:46 PM
M. Schneider
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 72 Likes on 59 Posts

Partsch -
I see the cabriolet is listed on the VW Samba site ... Anyway, could you email me a snapshot, in focus, of the white 5"x5" white build/production sticker affixed to the underside of the frunk lid?
(front collides with trunk)

Additionally, what year did you purchase the 933 and is there any refinish or paint work? if so, what location and year performed.
my email: mschneiderco AT gmail.com
Old 11-03-2014, 03:07 PM
rCraigc
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you contact me? craig@aandlimports.com I have an interest in this vehicle

Quick Reply: Classic Porsche 911 993 convertible - A very unique car