Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2000 Porsche 911 Carrera 6-spd Manual - W/Many $$ Factory Upgrades

Old 03-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Los996
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REDUCED - 2000 Porsche 911 Carrera 6-spd Manual - W/Many $$ Factory Upgrades

Year: 2000
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 101394
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Arctic Silver
VIN: WP0AA2999YS622434
Price (no $ sign please): $17990
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Just Lowered price as family difficulty came up and need to sell. If it doesn't sell here within next 2 weeks I'm going to have my buddy to the IMS upgrade (he's got a Motorsports shop)and will have him repost for sale at higher price.

2000 Porsche 911 Carrera, Factory Aero kit, 6-spd manual transmission. Adult owned and garage kept. Clean CarFax,no accidents. I have extensive maintenance records from previous owners and all original owners manuals as well as PCNA Certificate of Authenticity.

Car comes loaded with factory options:
-Factory Aerokit (XAA),
-PSM-Porsche Stability Management (476)
-Sport Suspension (030)
-Carbon Fiber shifter and handbrake (X47 & X58)
-All leather interior (981)
-Supple Leather seats front & rear (982 & 939)
-Porsche crest embossed headrest (XSC)
-Full comfort electric seats (437 & 438)
-Drive Seat memory (537)
-Hi-Fi Sound System (490)
-Litronic Xenon Lights (601)
-Headlight washer (288)
-Rear window wiper (425)
-3-spoke leather steering wheel (436)
-Onboard Computer (659)
-Other options include Porsche equipment - Silver interior center console, instrumentation cluster, radio surround and electric seat trim, and GT3 pedal kit.

Car was purchased new from Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, Fl where the following were installed at the time of delivery: Cargraphics Headers & Exhaust and H&R lowering springs. A K40-2000P Front and Rear radar detection and DefuserPlus system valued at $2,000 was also installed at the time of delivery. The wheels are staggered 18in; SSR GT-3 forged aluminum (with silver crest center caps), with Continental ContiSport 2 tires: 285ZR30 (rear) and 225ZR40 (front). Car sounds incredible due to the free flowing intake and exhaust modifications.

Recent mechanical work includes: new MAF Sensor, new coils and plugs, new chain ramps, transmission fluid replacement, oil change and resealed oil pan.

IMS has not been replaced and not an issue per mechanic after running diagnostic tests. Will consider offers. Slight passenger side door blemish.

Passenger side

Drivers Side

Side View

Rear Passenger Side

Rear Drivers Side

Back Seat

Hood Build Specs

Interior

Center Console - Carbon Fiber Trim

Driver Side Interiror

Engine Bay

Trunk

Original Manuals and Service Records - COA

Last edited by Los996; 05-10-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:29 PM
ipman
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Los996
IMS has not been replaced and not an issue per mechanic after running diagnostic tests.
This statement is intrigues me. What diagnostics tests were done to determine the IMS condition? I was not aware of tests that could do this outside of a visual inspection, which requires dropping the tranny.
Old 03-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Los996
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good question. Hooking up the car to the Durametric software and evaluating any fluctuations ( consistent and intermediate) with cam deviations, consistently checking the oil for metal deposits ( done during oil changes, when chain ramps were replaced and when oil pan cover was removed for pump and pan inspection) and visual inspections. Search forums here for more detailed information. Also, after 90K miles the probability of their being an issue with the IMS is dramatically less with these cars ( 2000 with dual row bearings - https://rennlist.com/forums/996-foru...s-and-ims.html). I have personally consulted with senior Porsche Tech advisors ( from a mechanic family member) at my local Porsche dealership and he told me that he had yet to see one come in for that issue. There is WAAYYY too much fear and misconception being made of this issue and there is a lot of technical data out there discussing this feature in specific pcar makes and models. Like many things on a pcar, it's all about driving the car and maintenance as any major factory defects or flaws manifest themselves earlier.
Reason I'm selling, I would love to drive it more often and take it out whenever I can, but limited between work, travel and other cars in the collection.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2000 Porsche 911 Carrera 6-spd Manual - W/Many $$ Factory Upgrades