Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2001 911 Turbo (996T) (996 Turbo)

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 05:15 PM
JCN83
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
Default FS: 2001 911 Turbo (996T) (996 Turbo)

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 996 Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 56697
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Seal Grey Metallic
VIN: WP0AB29991S687660
Price (no $ sign please): $45000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Up for sale is my 2001 996 Turbo with 56,697 miles. Seal Grey Metallic with Graphite Grey full leather (+ suede headliner).

I purchased the car from Porsche of the Village (Cincinnati, OH) in February of 2017, with 55,023 miles on it and a clean history (no over-revs, dealer vouched for former owners (family transferred vehicle amongst itself multiple times)). Since the 996T's are appreciating in value, I originally intended on keeping and enjoying the car for years to come - but I received an allocation for a 991.2 GT3 last summer (being delivered in 6 weeks) and I don't have space for two 911's right now. Since I anticipated keeping the car for the long haul, I've made a number of investments in the car over my first year of ownership (outlined in the attached photographs / documentation).

Overall, the car is in great condition for its age. The previous owner had installed a clear bra on the front bumper and most of the hood, which the dealership pulled just before selling to me (it was showing its age). As a result, the car has very few signs of wear or age on the front end. Mechanically, the car needs nothing right now. The dealership performed a 50,000 mile service prior to selling me the car and replaced the serpentine belt at that time as well all plugs, coils, filters, fluids, etc. Additionally, I negotiated a BRAND NEW OEM clutch and flywheel from the dealership (thousands in value), which they installed this past summer (the clutch was slipping when I purchased the car but wasn't noticed for a few months because I had parked the car until the weather turned nice last year).

As for wear items, the dealer quoted 80% life remaining on the rotors at time of purchase and the following on brake pads:

LF 5/32 6mm pads
RF 5/32 6mm pads
LR 7/32 9mm pads
RR 7/32 9mm pads

I don't have a depth gauge for tires but measured with a penny for reference (see photos). The tires are Continental SportContact 2 and came on the car when I purchased it. 225/40/18 in the front and 295/30/18 in the rear.

Other than the HRE wheels (I do not have the original wheels) and a Fabspeed exhaust (I do have the original stock exhaust), the car is in stock condition. The previous owner had a GIAC flash loader in the car which I can / will include with the sale should you want to run stage 1 programming.

I have a copy of the original window sticker at my office which outlines the car's full specs and options (original MSRP of $112,830). I don't have it with me at the moment but can post at a later date (wanted to get the car listed this weekend). I also have maintenance records for the sway bar end link, the exhaust installation, and the new clutch and flywheel which were installed by the Porsche of the Village dealership. Otherwise, I do not have historical maintenance records (Porsche of the Village didn't have anything more than what I have and will provide).

PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uZ...I1pBU2evirFh5B

Please email me at jcnielsen83@gmail.com or call me at 513-265-8012 with any questions or for more information. Happy to line up a PPI at a local dealership or independent shop (at buyer's cost). Future buyer will not be disappointed. This is a no-surprises car with no maintenance needs!

Thanks!
Jon

Last edited by JCN83; 03-10-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:33 PM
JCN83
Rennlist Member

My apologies, full shared drive / photos here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cc...oWqp5kxipbFvm0
Old 03-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Kistle
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the car located?

JA
Old 03-10-2018, 07:13 PM
JCN83
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Kistle
Where is the car located?

JA
Cincinnati, Ohio
Old 03-12-2018, 08:48 AM
NoogaSparrow
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

photo link isn't working.. (either one)

Also, slipping clutch at 50k!? was it tracked?
Old 03-12-2018, 09:28 AM
JCN83
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NoogaSparrow
photo link isn't working.. (either one)

Also, slipping clutch at 50k!? was it tracked?
I don't think others have had a problem with the shared link. Google Drive says that it's accessible to anyone with this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...m0?usp=sharing

To my knowledge, the car wasn't tracked (this is per the selling dealer and I haven't had the car on a track).
Old 03-19-2018, 12:02 PM
JCN83
Rennlist Member

SOLD

Quick Reply: FS: 2001 911 Turbo (996T) (996 Turbo)