Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Introducing Lithium Pros

Old 05-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Kevin Bennett
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Introducing Lithium Pros

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price (no $ sign please): $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 356, 911, 912, 914, 924/931/944/951/968, 928, 964, 986, 987, 993, 996, 997, Cayenne, Cayman, Carrera GT, Panamera, Race Car, Other Marques
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Brand New

Introducing Lithium Pros

I would like to introduce myself and a new company providing lithium ion batteries for high end cars like yours. The company is Lithium Pros (see www.lithiumpros.com for more info.) I will be working the boards here and will be doing my best to help with battery questions in general. If you have specific questions about using lithium ion batteries in place of lead acid batteries, ask me. I will do my best to help.

I and the rest of the team here bring some unique experience to the table. I spent 16 years with Powermaster developing starters and alternators for racing. From 2005 on I worked with XS Power developing 12 and 16V lead acid AGM batteries for racing and car audio use. From 2008 on I have worked with XS Power’s lithium battery division. This year, Lithium Pros is the new name for the former lithium ion battery operations of XS Power. Having a deep knowledge of starters, alternators, and batteries means that we understand the "big three" in your electrical system. That is very helpful as we understand how the three are interconnected and how the performance of one affects the other two.

You can learn more about us from our website (and we are looking for people to sponsor... .) I look forward to learning more about you.

Last edited by Kevin Bennett; 06-08-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Introducing Lithium Pros