Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: Brand New 928 Aero Mirror Conversion Wiring Harneses for OB Cars

Old 07-16-2015, 11:40 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,134 Likes on 3,907 Posts
Default FS: Brand New 928 Aero Mirror Conversion Wiring Harneses for OB Cars

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price (no $ sign please): $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 928
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Now that I've finished my 928 Spyder project, it's time to start selling off the leftover parts to clean the garage back up.

If you've ever wanted to get the sleeker, more modern looking Aero mirrors on your older 928, most people say it's not possible because of the difference in the way the motors receive signals from the mirror control switch and the wiring in the cars. Guess what, it is possible and the easy way (maybe the only way) to do it is with a special wiring harness that makes your original switch and in-car wiring work with the newer style Aero Mirror kit motors.

I was under a time constraint while finishing my Spyder project so I ordered one set of these adapter harnesses from a guy who custom makes them in Australia and another set from a guy who custom makes them out West just to be sure I could get the car done on time. I used the one set to do my Flag to Aero Mirror conversion and have this 2nd set of the harnesses leftover. Asking price is what I paid with shipping.

What's included are the 2 harnesses - one for each side of th ecar, the connector that goes back to your OEM large barrel connector in the door and then you connect the other end of the wires using the male and female small barrel connectors that come in the Aero Mirror Kit.

What a difference the Aero mirrors make to the look of the car ! Check out the photo where there is one type of mirror on each side.
Attached Images        

Last edited by Petza914; 07-17-2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: duplicate photos
Old 08-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,134 Likes on 3,907 Posts

SOLD

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Brand New 928 Aero Mirror Conversion Wiring Harneses for OB Cars