Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Custom Porsche JL Audio Subwoofer Speaker Box w/ 2 8" Subs and 250w JL Amp!!!!

Old 12-09-2012, 06:23 PM
fsu997
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Porsche JL Audio Subwoofer Speaker Box w/ 2 8" Subs and 250w JL Amp!!!!

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price (no $ sign please): $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale is the custom stereo system out of my old 997. The system was removed from my car since it was up for sale. While up for sale it was hit in an accident and totaled. I'm left with this very nice custom stereo system for a 997 (and 996 I think?) Porsche and I have no car to put it in.

I'm asking $450 + shipping for everything below:

Custom, grey leather wrapped Subwoofer enclosure designed for 2 8" woofers. As seen in the pictures it was built to fit perfectly behind the rear seat backs of a 997, and possibly other Porsches, it is 38" x 8.5" on the base. It has the speaker wiring pass thru on the bottom of the box. It is a gold plated bulkhead connection, not just a hole with silicone.

2 JL Audio 8" Subwoofers. I'm honestly not sure what series they are so I'm going to say for this ad that they are the least expensive w0.

JL Audio 250w/1 V2 amplifier.

When I had this set up in my 997 it sounded great and I never had the Amp turned up all the way. If you have any other questions please feel free to send me a PM or email. I do not have a big history on the web forums, but if needed I can provide some very reputable references in the professional motorsports industry, so dont let that turn you away from this great deal. I will try to check on the thread daily but if you are in need of an intimidate response I can also be reached via email @ dladams998 at gmail dot com.
Attached Images      
Old 01-20-2013, 10:34 PM
fsu997
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom Porsche JL Audio Subwoofer Speaker Box w/ 2 8" Subs and 250w JL Amp!!!!