Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS - Wilwood Brakes - 2008 Corvette Z06

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 07:15 PM
512bb
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
Default FS - Wilwood Brakes - 2008 Corvette Z06

Category: Brakes
Price (no $ sign please): $2250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): Other Marques
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

I have for sale a set of Wilwood brakes that I just took off my 2008 Corvette Z06. They have approximately 8K miles on them. The kit comes with four rotors and hats as shown in the pictures, with nickel colored calipers all around (they are in great shape and are not pitted, the while dots on them in the picture is from the rain that I encountered on the way to the shop) as well as mounting brackets for the calipers. Extra pins and C-Clips are also included. The rear hats will work with the Corvette’s handbrake, so you don’t lose that functionality.

The front and rear pads have more than 50% material left on them and the whole kit also comes with 4 stainless steel brake lines. I am also including a brand new set of rear pads and a container of brake fluid (brake fluid will not be shipped and is available for pick-up or drop off only).

The kit with all the extra items costs just a little over $5K – I am asking $2,250 or BO (buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees and as mentioned I will not ship the brake fluid). I would prefer local pick-up around zip code 07030, Hoboken, NJ and if a reasonable offer is arrived at, I will deliver the entire package up to a 100 miles from 07030. If interested please PM me – I have many more pictures that I can send also.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:09 PM
512bb
Drifting

I am driving to Columbus, Ohio from NJ this Friday and coming back next week. Willing to drop off somewhere between here and there or there and here :-)
Old 07-05-2018, 11:41 AM
512bb
Drifting

SOLD!

Quick Reply: FS - Wilwood Brakes - 2008 Corvette Z06