Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

997.1 NB LED Taillights - Dark Smoke / Red - $450 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,140 Likes on 3,913 Posts
Default 997.1 NB LED Taillights - Dark Smoke / Red - $450 shipped

Category: Lights
Price (no $ sign please): $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

I'm selling a set of Dark Smoke / Red LED Rear Taillights for 2005-2008 997.1 Narrow Body Cars. These will fit the Carrera, C2S, & GT3, but not the wide body C4, C4S, or Turbo and not the 997.2 Cars. These were installed on my car for about 6 months and the inside photos posted in the ad were just taken today. Flawless condition - no scratches on the lenses, no water vapor inside, no broken corners, all LEDs function, and they didn't throw any bulb-out warnings or cause the turn signals to blink fast. The outer perimeter is for the parking and running lights and then more LEDs outside light up for the brakes, inside of those are yellow triangles for the directional indicators, and inside of those are white triangles for the Reverse lights.

These are smoked the right way with an actual darker plastic used for the lens material itself, not spray painted with a black or grey paint and not by adhering tint to the normal color LED lenses. If you have a black or very dark grey 997 (Basalt, Atlas, etc) and are going for the blacked out light look, these would look awesome on your car. I've attached 2 photos of these exact lights as they were installed on my car - one a normal shot where you can see how dark the lights look under normal conditions (all lights off), and a 2nd shot with the sun beating directly at them that shows the internal LEDs, reflectors, & facets better, but they usually appear darker than this. The LEDs are nice an bright - no issue with high visibility of the turn signals, brake lights, etc even through the dark smoke lens.

I think the Rear Fog light uses a normal Incandescent bulb, not an LED which would transfer from your current taillight housings. Installation is really easy - the LED taillights have male plugs that come out of the holes that marry right up to the corresponding female sockets in your factory taillight harness. The sockets on the LED lights are actually labelled in the plastic housing so it's easy to determine what should be plugged into what - 4 torx screws and 15 minutes and you'll have faster reacting, cooler looking, LED taillights on your car.

PM me if interested and if you supply your e-mail address in the PM, I can send additional photos. Thanks.
Attached Images      

Quick Reply: 997.1 NB LED Taillights - Dark Smoke / Red - $450 shipped