Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2016 Panamera GTS

Old 02-06-2019, 09:34 PM
benz
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default FS: 2016 Panamera GTS

Year: 2021
Make: Porsche
Model: Panamera
Mileage (numbers only please): 29100
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WPOAF2A79GL080725
Price (no $ sign please): $77000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Up for sale is my 2016 Panamera GTS that I purchased new from Porsche of the Main Line on 3/19/16. I’ve used this car as my daily driver off and on, alternating duties with my Tacoma pickup in the winter. The car has just over 29,000 miles. It has a 4.8L naturally aspirated V8 putting out 440HP and 384lb-ft coupled to a 7 speed PDK tranny with active all-wheel drive. It has VarioCam plus, sport exhaust, and adaptive air suspension with PASM while sitting on 20” optional Panamera sport wheels in black with massive 390mm rotors and 6-piston calipers in front and 350mm rotors and 4-piston calipers in the rear. Inside the car are 18-way adaptive power seats, 60/40 rear splitting seats, carbon fiber interior package, 2-zone climate control, Sirius XM, heated side mirrors, auto start stop, and so much more. A simple google search on the 2016 Panamera GTS OR searching those saved issues of Panorama will give a complete listing of what this car has. The GTS was a pretty loaded car before considering options. The kids especially love the heated rear seats.

Original MSRP was $128,995 with the following options:
· Leather Interior in Black/Alcantara incl. GTS Package in Carmine Red
· All Season Tires for 20” Wheels
· Side Skirts Painted
· LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS)
· ParkAssist (Front and Rear) with Reversing Camera
· Bose Surround Sound System
· Heated Multifunction Steering Wheel in Carbon Fiber
· Premium Package Plus
· 20” Panamera Sport Wheels in Black (High Gloss)

It has been serviced exclusively by Porsche of the Main Line since new and I have all service records. Service history includes:
· Annual service on 5 Oct 2016 at 7,566 miles
· Annual service on 20 Jun 2017 at 17,308 miles
· Annual service on 19 Sep 2018 at 25,239 miles

Like all daily drivers, sometimes things just happen. The two minor incidents on this vehicle include:
· Starbucks parking lot mishap, rear bumper cover replaced after backing into front tow hook on old pickup truck. Happened just after new with only 500 miles on odometer.
· A windy storm this past fall blew a branch into the passenger front door. Porsche of the Main Line outsourced the repair to Carisma for a paintless dent repair, meaning they were able to pull it out with suction as it was very minor.

There aren’t any current issues since the last annual service by POTML. While I believe the car is in great shape because I take care of my cars, it has been a daily driver during my ownership. In my life, this means kids to and from all their activities and school. It means luggage and groceries in the trunk. It means driving in hot, cold, rain, snow, sun, and everything in between. I drive my cars but I take care of them. I’ve been a member of PCA, a DE instructor, a club racer, and a pcar nut for a while. I can provide references if necessary as I’ve purchased from and/or sold to over 10 vehicles to fellow rennlisters.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask or PM me if you wish. I’m asking $77,000 or best reasonable offer for the car. I have title in hand and can make a transaction happen quickly if need be. The pictures are worth a thousand words, so please enjoy them. My personal favorite is the engine pic, nothing quite like a naturally aspirated V8. If you’d like to see something I didn’t take a pic of, just ask.

Nick…

Old 02-07-2019, 02:05 AM
richk
Rennlist Member

Received 879 Likes on 364 Posts

Beautiful GTS...GLWS. Seller was a pleasure to work with.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:35 PM
Geniesser
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built for use and fun

This looks like a great example of a daily driven car. Great built. Not in market for a Panamera right now but I can almost sense the fun to have a ride. GLWS.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:35 PM
slvr993
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 33 Posts

I know the car and the seller. Standup guy and true Porsche guy. For those paying attention - In some of the pics you can see his 911R in the background ( sourced from reenlist) and behind that the shell of a 993 ( Also sourced from Rennlist) being built from the ground up to be something very special. His cars get over the top care. It's crazy you can get a loaded 440 hp normally aspirated GTS that's fully serviced with 29K miles at a 40% discount. Thats a lot of car for the money. Someones gonna get a great car from a great seller.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:32 PM
benz
Rennlist Member

Thanks everyone, I responded to all PMs. A few additional things. Here are some pics of tires, as you can see, lots of tread life left. You can even see the rubber nubs on the wear indicators showing how much life there is left on the Michelin Pilot Sports. I have all books, manuals, 2 keys, original window sticker, and original floor mats. I put all-weather Porsche mats in the car just after buying so the carpet mats are in perfect condition. Thought I'd share since I got some questions about these items and forgot to include in the original post. As always, reach out with any questions you have. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Nick...

Old 02-19-2019, 10:27 PM
treymueller
3rd Gear

I would love to talk/email with you about this car. Please give me a call/text/email whenever you are available.

Thank you,
Trey Mueller
tmueller@dentalcarealliance.com
treymueller@hotmail.com
813-951-5608
Old 02-20-2019, 05:27 PM
Socialpro
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

Awesome time - this is the exact spec I couldn't find a while back. Great cars --

GLWS!!
Old 02-20-2019, 09:19 PM
Bobby 911
Banned

Received 355 Likes on 214 Posts

Really nice GTS! GLWS!
Old 03-16-2019, 02:34 PM
benz
Rennlist Member

Sold to an enthusiastic first time Porsche owner.
Old 03-17-2019, 01:13 AM
treymueller
3rd Gear

Great guy and made for s super easy transaction. Thank you!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2016 Panamera GTS