Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

$799/mo lease, $111k MSRP 2014 911 C2 Cab PDK w/Maintenance! Brand new, dealer in FL

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $799/mo lease, $111k MSRP 2014 911 C2 Cab PDK w/Maintenance! Brand new, dealer in FL

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 42
Color: White
VIN: WP0CA2A98ES140134
Price (no $ sign please): $799
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Special April lease offer from Capital Porsche (Tallahassee, FL):
$111585 MSRP for new 2014 911 C2 Cab PDK, very well-equipped (same car in my other post: https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...l#post11196449) with PDK auto, Premium Package Plus, Bose Audio Package, 20" Carrera S wheels, Voice Control, and much more (see below for full options listing).

$799 + tax
10% cap reduction ($11185)
24 months, 5k miles per year
Includes Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Program (to 3 years/30k miles).

And we can customize your lease to suit your needs:
- Specials from 24 months to 60 months (best programs are 24, 27, or 30 months)
- From $0 down, up to a pre-paid lease (paid-in-full gets additional savings)
- Mileage options ranging from 5k miles per year, up to 20k miles per year are available

FINE PRINT: Lease is based on A-tier credit approval with Porsche Financial Services. Monthly payment does not include your state or local taxes, which vary based on your registration. Cap Cost Reduction of 10% ("down payment") does not include registration, first month's payment, tax on down payment, and other applicable state or local fees. Contact Capital Porsche for more details.

Please contact Michael Ludes, Porsche Sales Executive & Certified Brand Ambassador, with any questions on this vehicle: mludes@crowncars.com or (850) 205-1710 (work line). You can also text me at (850) 320-4080. Capital Porsche is closed on Sundays, and I'm off most Wednesdays.

View full Flickr photoset here (83 photos).
Link to window sticker (high-resolution).

(991310) 911 Carrera Cabriolet
(0Q) White
(1V) Cabriolet Roof in Black
(UG) Standard Interior in Luxor Beige
(250) Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) $4080
(P3H) BOSE® Audio Package $2120
(P3E) Premium Package Plus i.c.w. Power Sport Seats (14-way) $2330
(P06) Power Sport Seats (14-way) with Memory Package $2320
(671) Voice Control $595
(844) Multi-function steering wheel $615
(583) Smoking package $0
(446) Wheel caps color Porsche crest $185
(423) 20-inch Carrera S wheel $1560
(1T1) First-aid box $15
(XSC) Porsche Crest on headrests $285
(XPT) Storage bin lid with Crest $330
(911) Model Designation "911" $0
$995 Destination
$111585 MSRP

Bose® Audio Package includes the following:
BOSE® Surround Sound System
BOSE® Surround Sound System with 12 speakers, including active subwoofer and center speaker integrated into the vehicle body. 8-channel amplifier with total output of 445 Watts. BOSE® technologies Centerpoint® 2 and SurroundStage® enable reproduction of stereo sources in surround mode. AudioPilot® noise compensation technology ensures a balanced and optimized sound in any driving conditions.
SiriusXM® Satellite Radio Receiver
SiriusXM® provides over 130 radio channels coast to coast in all 48 contiguous United States and D.C., optional services include NavTraffic® and NavWeather® data that can be displayed on the PCM screen and incorporated into the navigation module’s route selection and calculation. A 3 month trial subscription is included in the purchase.
HD Radio Receiver
HD Radio technology provides access to a broad range of new digital programming on top of conventionally received FM stations. HD Radio also includes advanced audio and data features.
Online Services
A direct interface with customer's smart phone via the "AHA-Radio" app – available for iPhone® and Android® devices with features like:
◦ Web-Radio and personalized Web-Music
◦ News-Feeds, Podcasts and Audio-Magazine
◦ Local based content with voice announce (e.g. gas station prices, restaurants)
◦ Weather information
◦ Online Point of Interest search with take over as navigation travel destination
◦ Facebook

Premium Package Plus includes the following:
Automatically Dimming Mirrors
Interior and side mirrors dim their reflectivity automatically when the driver could be blinded (e.g. by a following vehicle’s headlights).
Seat Heating (Front)
Electric heating of front seats with three levels of adjustment.
Seat Ventilation (Front)
Electric ventilation of front seats with three levels of adjustment.
Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
Dynamic cornering lights, speed-dependent headlight range control, adverse weather function and headlight washer system.
Porsche Entry & Drive
Vehicle locking and unlocking as well as engine start without active use of the key, system comprises cabin and external antennas as well as proximity sensors in the door handles and in the front end.
Light Design Package
Additional dimmable ambient LED lighting in overhead console, in area of door handles, door storage compartment, rear seats and footwell for driver and front passenger.
Power Sport Seats (14-way) with Memory Package*** (priced separately)
Driver's seat features memory function for seating position, steering column and side mirrors as well as individual setting such as lights, wipers, climate control, door lock setting, instrument cluster and PCM (via remote). Settings can be recalled using the additional memory buttons in the door. Front seats offer electric adjustment of:
◦Seat backrest
◦Seat height
◦Fore/aft position
◦Seat cushion inclination
◦Seat cushion depth
◦Lumbar support (4-way)

Please contact Michael Ludes, Porsche Sales Executive & Certified Brand Ambassador, with any questions on this vehicle: mludes@crowncars.com or (850) 205-1710 (work line). You can also text me at (850) 320-4080. Capital Porsche is closed on Sundays, and I'm off most Wednesdays.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Received 1,011 Likes on 608 Posts

Nice to see a car with voice control. Many people tell me it doesn't work. Have you used it and does it work?
Thanks!
Old 04-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Yes, Voice Control is a great option. Porsche is funny (or choose your own adjective)--they took VC away as a dealer option, and now only offer it as a "customer order" option. Apparently they had too many people who didn't understand the use of the system, it was having a measurable impact on their reliability rankings with JD Powers, et al. So, the solution is to just remove the feature that causes a bad score!

But personally, I LOVE Porsche's VC, and prefer to have it on many of my stock cars, so I just mark it in P's system as Sold with my wife's name on it, and once they build it, I take her name off...
It's a simple and clever way to get their excellent VC on about 40% of my inventory!

It's very beneficial on a Cab, esp with multi-function steering wheel. It really lets you command your car without taking a single hand off the steering wheel, or your eyes off the road! Excellent safety feature.

The real trick with using Porsche's VC is going through the 5-minute voice training program, which most people [I think] don't even know exists. It's deep within the PCM menus.

Thanks for your comment!
Old 04-22-2014, 03:53 PM
pinski
Intermediate

Hey Michael - apologies if I missed it in your original post, but what is the residual?
Old 04-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Residual on this 24 month/5k miles per year lease is 73%, so $81457.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:50 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Any takers? Obviously I'm trying to sell this before the end of the month! Let me know what I can do to sweeten the deal!
Old 04-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

TTT -- last day of the month! I can only guarantee these payments with approvals submitted today. Please contact me at mludes@crowncars.com or text (850) 320-4080.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:14 PM
ZX9RCAM
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Sure love the color.....
Old 05-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Fundip
Track Day

Do you lease cars to Canadians?
Old 05-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

I was really shocked at the miles allowed per year. $5k? Wowzers! Maybe that's why the lease payment is somewhat "reasonable"?
Old 05-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Dan87951
I was really shocked at the miles allowed per year. $5k? Wowzers! Maybe that's why the lease payment is somewhat "reasonable"?
Yeah, 5k per year is pretty low... but surprisingly most Porsche leases (sports cars) use their "ultra-low mileage program" at 5k or 7500 miles per year. However, we can write it up to 20k miles per year!

All lease programs are customizable with Porsche!
Old 05-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Fundip
Do you lease cars to Canadians?
Haha, trick question... we do lease to Canadians, but we can only lease to a USA address. So if you're a Canadian (or Britton, or Brazilian, or whatever), that's no trouble, but we have to have a USA garaging address, and you'd have to be approved upon USA credit requirements (that's the other complication with a Canadian resident trying to lease; the credit systems are quite different I understand).
Old 05-02-2014, 06:27 PM
911F1
Rennlist Member

Received 310 Likes on 192 Posts

Do you want to sell your 95 C2? Shoot me a PM. Cash buyer.

Quick Reply: $799/mo lease, $111k MSRP 2014 911 C2 Cab PDK w/Maintenance! Brand new, dealer in FL