Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Service Offered: Lights Restoration

Old 08-03-2013, 11:41 AM
jaudette3
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Service Offered: Lights Restoration

Category: Lights
Price (no $ sign please): $356911912
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 356, 911, 912, 914
Location (Region): West
Item Condition: Used

I've been involved with these cars in a variety of ways for the past 30+ years. As I enter a grandpa era (that I used to believe was inhabited by old guys) I'm finding that I really enjoy restoring lights. It's obvious from the attached picture of a car I used to own, that this somewhat odd interest has been there for a long time.

In any event, I have decided to focus (that pun is accidental - no more I promise) on restoring vintage lights, specifically:
  • H1's
  • H4's
  • TTG Driving & Fog lights
  • Cibies
  • Turn Signals

If you have any of these that you would be interested in having restored - including resilvering of reflectors - send me some pictures along with a description and I will be glad to provide you with a quote. I endeavor to keep costs sane. Availability is somewhat limited as a lot of time is spent on that grandpa thing.

I will also continue to offer fully restored lights for sale from time to time depending on my luck in finding good cores.

Thanks to many of you that I have helped with your lighting so far. I really enjoy seeing lights that I have restored on some of great early cars out there.

John
Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Service Offered: Lights Restoration