Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2007 C2S Midnight blue/Natural Brown

Old 05-21-2018, 11:31 PM
dshum
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 68960
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Midnight Blue / Natural Brown
VIN: WP0AB29987S733083
Price (no $ sign please): $34500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Did you get my pm?
Old 06-11-2018, 04:25 PM
viscousrealtime
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The aution is now live!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...1-carrera-s-7/
Old 06-14-2018, 02:38 PM
zirrah
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

One of the best color combos out there imo. Has to be seen in person to truly appreciate it. Best of luck.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:59 PM
viscousrealtime
Rennlist Member

bump
Old 06-27-2018, 03:15 PM
viscousrealtime
Rennlist Member

New price is $34500 firm. The car has brand new rear tires and is ready to tear up some apexs. The BAT auction buyer backed out because he did not think the interior was well represented in the ad. For reference there were 150 posted interior pictures by the Bring a trailer ad writer and me. The guy was looking for excuses. IMO. I need the car gone $34500 is the price. The ad link for bring a trailer works great still and includes over 180 more pictures of the car and 3 linked videos of the car running driving and even, GUESS WHAT. A VIDEO of the interior of the car. Any Questions or offers please Text or call at 3144582624. Ive found The Private messaging notifications dont always get through to my inbox. Thank you
- Kyle
Old 06-27-2018, 03:30 PM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

Received 619 Likes on 357 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by viscousrealtime
New price is $34500 firm. The car has brand new rear tires and is ready to tear up some apexs. The BAT auction buyer backed out because he did not think the interior was well represented in the ad. For reference there were 150 posted interior pictures by the Bring a trailer ad writer and me. The guy was looking for excuses. IMO. I need the car gone $34500 is the price. The ad link for bring a trailer works great still and includes over 180 more pictures of the car and 3 linked videos of the car running driving and even, GUESS WHAT. A VIDEO of the interior of the car. Any Questions or offers please Text or call at 3144582624. Ive found The Private messaging notifications dont always get through to my inbox. Thank you
- Kyle
You don't have to justify, the BAT Ad was more than explicit on everything. been tracking this car since the days it was posted on PCA.org Some guys just don't man up and say you know what I changed my mind after winning the auction or really didn't have the funds. Interior? really? Just excuses with no merit. This is a fair price on a more than well explained vehicle. Someone will pick it up soon. GLWS..
Old 06-28-2018, 08:39 AM
Torxuvin
Intermediate

Received 36 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah. It was crazy. I've been watching it for months and was a bidder on the auction. I thought the car was gone.... Headed up to pick up the car tomorrow. So pumped!!
Old 06-28-2018, 08:51 AM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

Received 619 Likes on 357 Posts

Originally Posted by Torxuvin
Yeah. It was crazy. I've been watching it for months and was a bidder on the auction. I thought the car was gone.... Headed up to pick up the car tomorrow. So pumped!!
Confratulations to both you and seller! Post pics after you have it in your possession. Porsche On!!
Old 06-30-2018, 02:53 PM
viscousrealtime
Rennlist Member

Default Sold!

Sold!
Old 07-01-2018, 01:44 AM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Received 154 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by viscousrealtime
- Kyle
I assume the guy got stuck with the buyer's premium, right? Know what you are bidding on before doing so.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Torxuvin
Intermediate

Received 36 Likes on 9 Posts

Just finished the 1000 mile trip home. His loss. I absolutely love the car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 C2S Midnight blue/Natural Brown