Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2019 GT3 RS Customizable Allocation

Old 04-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Dr.Bill
Race Car

Received 718 Likes on 394 Posts

Year: 2019
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 0
Color: ANY
Price (no $ sign please): $100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None

Why not just get your deposit back and the dealer will sell it to the next person on the list?
Old 04-06-2018, 04:17 PM
nanjaria
Advanced

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by mass27
Dog ate my GT allocation.
HAHAHAHAAH I'm dying!
Old 05-22-2018, 04:55 AM
sautan
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jasonanv

Why don’t flippers just be honest, do they think we’re that stupid. Who pays 100,000 over and Doesn’t have more money for his business.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:22 AM
sautan
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ciphers
I didn't realize this post would garner so much negative attention, tough crowd! Skepticism is expected by some and I totally understand if many are not interested. I want to maintain my relationship with my dealer while helping a rennlist member get their hands on an early GT3 RS allocation.
Sorry but I am pretty new here and to the Porsche world so I am sure if i am suppose to mention what dealer offered me right here. I hope it's OK otherwise pls delete this post.

I just talked to two dealership today. One has GT3RS allocation and another has couple GT2RS allocation. If i can sell $80K on the gt3RS, i would be more than double up. For $100K, I would be getting 60% of the GT2RS! Now, I am new to these 2 dealerships and never done any business with them before. I only met one of the sales when I visited him for the Panamera. Imagine those frequent buyer, they probably get better deal.

$100K for GT3RS and non-refundable deposit? Hard to shallow. Not sure what state you are in but I thought car is not delivered, you are entitled to receive your money back regardless. When I ordered the 488GTB (i know it not GT car), dealer didn't even request one penny down. In fact I requested dealer to take my deposit to ensure i get the car! We never knew each other and we never met each other. We completed the transaction all via emails except two phone calls. I really cannot imagine anyone would place a $100K non-refundable deposit???????????????????????????????????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2018, 09:03 AM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Received 127 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by sautan
Sorry but I am pretty new here and to the Porsche world so I am sure if i am suppose to mention what dealer offered me right here. I hope it's OK otherwise pls delete this post.

I just talked to two dealership today. One has GT3RS allocation and another has couple GT2RS allocation. If i can sell $80K on the gt3RS, i would be more than double up. For $100K, I would be getting 60% of the GT2RS! Now, I am new to these 2 dealerships and never done any business with them before. I only met one of the sales when I visited him for the Panamera. Imagine those frequent buyer, they probably get better deal.

$100K for GT3RS and non-refundable deposit? Hard to shallow. Not sure what state you are in but I thought car is not delivered, you are entitled to receive your money back regardless. When I ordered the 488GTB (i know it not GT car), dealer didn't even request one penny down. In fact I requested dealer to take my deposit to ensure i get the car! We never knew each other and we never met each other. We completed the transaction all via emails except two phone calls. I really cannot imagine anyone would place a $100K non-refundable deposit???????????????????????????????????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
488 or any new Ferrari can not be sold above MSRP by a dealer :full stop:

Local dealer - I am in the midwest local dealer takes their RS allocations and requests sales people find the highest bidder.

Stopped posting in the RS section because it's too damn hard to buy one and the whole premise of how Porsche and their dealers treat their customers.

His 100k ask - is what it is.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:40 PM
golfnutintib
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

.2 gt3 rs - have lead on a 40k over dealer direct (non broker) western usa build slot, pm me if interested and ready to move
Old 05-22-2018, 10:45 PM
Nick Yoskin
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"UH DUH WHICH WAY DID HE GO"
Old 07-29-2018, 09:19 AM
Spend A Buck
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ciphers
Hi guys, I was really looking forward to picking up my first GT3RS this coming year however I unfortunately have to let my allocation go as my personal business is going to start ramping up and need to focus financially on that vs getting a new toy. That being said I have my hands on a 2019 GT3 RS allocation that can be fully customized to your tastes. I'm put in a premium for the allocation (100k) so looking to get about the same back. PM if you are interested and we can work out the details.
The member never came back I guess...

Rennlist Member
Last Activity: 03-28-2018 04:25 PM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2019 GT3 RS Customizable Allocation