Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

🚚 💰⚡ ShipNerd makes shipping fast and affordable 🚚 💰⚡

Old 07-17-2017, 05:58 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 🚚 💰⚡ ShipNerd makes shipping fast and affordable 🚚 💰⚡

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Brand New

Shipping with ShipNerd.

ShipNerd makes shipping quick, easy, and affordable. No hidden fees, no volume commitments, huge discounts and we only ship with the best in the business. Get your free account today, and make the smarter shipping choice.

Below are screenshots of our shipping platform so that you can see how easy it is to use, and most importantly save some $$$.

In this example, a customer sent a seller a shipping label using ShipNerd so that he knew exactly what the shipping cost was. All the seller had to do was print up the label, stick it on the box, and drop it off at the nearest UPS store.

ShipNerd Address Validator: Our address validator helps you complete shipping addresses within the USA and Canada, and verifies the street number, name, city, state, and zip.

What are you shipping? ShipNerd lets you ship either boxes or envelopes -- simply choose what you're shipping!

Weight & Dimensions: Our ship quotes are only as good as the data you provide. Simply input the weight and dimensions of your box for accurate shipping rates. **We accept multi-piece shipments ie: shipping 4 sets of rims as one shipment**

Choose your Speed: Our services page shows real-time shipping rates and transit times. Simply choose how quickly you want your package to get where it's going!

Order Confirmation: Just confirm all the details before we process the shipment -- including a detailed price breakdown.

Congratulations, you're a ShipNerd: That's it, you're now a ShipNerd. Simply print up your shipping label, attach it to the package, and drop off your package at the nearest drop off location (we show you a list of the nearest drop-off locations)

Easily forward the shipping label to a recipient: Simply insert your recipient's email address, and we'll forward them a copy of the shipping label so that they can print it up and use it.

Manage your Shipments: Use the ShipNerd database to keep track of all of your shipments. Get real-time tracking, Void or duplicate shipping labels, print up your invoices, and much much more.

Enjoy,

Steve
Old 07-19-2017, 12:25 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

ShipNerd only uses world class couriers like UPS, Fedex, and DHL. You get a tracking number with every shipment. Please let us know if you have any questions

Thanks,

Steve
Old 07-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,124 Likes on 3,900 Posts

1. Can I exclude certain carriers from my shipping options if I know there is not a nearby drop off location?
  2. What mileage range from my shipping address do you factor in as acceptable?
  3. If I'm shipping a Ship Nerd package with a certain carrier, let's say UPS, and they are delivering a different package to me the same day, will they pick-up the Ship Nerd shipment as well, just like they would a regular UPS package, or does it have to dropped off where you indicate?
Old 07-21-2017, 04:10 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

@Petza914

Thank you for your interest.

As per your questions:

(1) Unfortunately, we cannot exclude certain carriers from your shipping options.

(2) We show you a list of the 10 nearest drop-off locations sorted by distance from your shipping ZIP.

(3) Absolutely! We provide you a scannable UPS label -- same as what you would normally print off the UPS website directly; you would not need to make a special trip.

Hope this helps,

Steve
Old 08-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Coop
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Started using these guys to take over from FEDEX inter-Canada last month. Easy site (after uploading my customer list) pricing is remarkable! Gives you insight as to the profit couriers make... Very happy.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:11 PM
z06fun
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its a little hard to tell from the screen shots, can you see what the carrier is for a given speed & $ quote before you pay?
Old 08-09-2017, 09:47 AM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

@Coop - Thanks for taking the time to post feedback, hopefully you're finding a good use for $$$ saved (ahem.. Porsche).

@z06fun - No, you won't know what specific carrier you will be getting until after you pay. You will however get costs and time-in-transit information. We only use world class carriers, and every shipment comes with a tracking number, so you know your package is always in safe hands.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Trending Topics

Old 08-11-2017, 12:59 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

A customer just used ShipNerd to save 35% - 47% on shipping his headlights to be retrofitted from California to NY. Prices below are based on the package dimensions entered - which resulted in a 44LB/20KG shipment. Delivery times provided are real-time so that you can see when your package will be delivered

Old 08-21-2017, 08:59 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I don't see why not -- just make sure that the shipping waybills are safely secured onto the package. Also, I would suggest marking your shipment 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, etc...

wrap them really really well.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:42 AM
Coop
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Just saved $38.25 sending a bank draft to Germany via UPS! Delivery in three business days. Very happy.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:25 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

@Coop - Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to post feedback.

Steve
Old 08-27-2017, 05:06 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thank you for the support rennlisters! It's a pleasure being part of your community!

Steve
Old 10-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Class5Kayaker
Pro

Received 211 Likes on 97 Posts

***Update to my question and happy result in posts below this one***

Steve,

I understand the whole "calculate slightly more weight" idea, but what the heck??

I'm shipping two pairs of tires and the total weight is 110 lbs (it's actually 107 but I rounded up my own measurements). You can see my individual packages listed at 55lbs each, but then you guys charged me for 204lbs??!! That's an 85% increase in weight. WAY more than a slight "just in case" bump.

What's the deal man?

My order # is 1507685849781

Last edited by Class5Kayaker; 10-12-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:18 PM
ShipNerd
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hi,

Thank you for using ShipNerd.

Carriers charge on the greater between physical and dimensional weight. When you put dimensions into our system we transmit the info directly to the carriers. They respond back with a billable weight based on the information provided -- which is what we show you. ShipNerd does not perform any weight calculations, everything is obtained right from the shipping companies.

If you take the exact shipment you just completed and enter the same weight and dimensions on your chosen carriers' website you will see that they will show you the same billable weight - we get it from them.

Heres where it gets interesting.. if the packages you are shipping get flagged at a lower weight or dimensions, we refund you the difference. If your chosen carrier adjusts the shipping weight and dimensions either up or down we literally charge based on the carrier verified information; there is no manual intervention on our end.

You literally pay for what you ship.

I hope this helps,

steve
Old 10-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Class5Kayaker
Pro

Received 211 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by ShipNerd
Hi,

Thank you for using ShipNerd.

Carriers charge on the greater between physical and dimensional weight. When you put dimensions into our system we transmit the info directly to the carriers. They respond back with a billable weight based on the information provided -- which is what we show you. ShipNerd does not perform any weight calculations, everything is obtained right from the shipping companies.

If you take the exact shipment you just completed and enter the same weight and dimensions on your chosen carriers' website you will see that they will show you the same billable weight - we get it from them.

Heres where it gets interesting.. if the packages you are shipping get flagged at a lower weight or dimensions, we refund you the difference. If your chosen carrier adjusts the shipping weight and dimensions either up or down we literally charge based on the carrier verified information; there is no manual intervention on our end.

You literally pay for what you ship.

I hope this helps,

steve
Ahhh.....I see now. It's "Dimension Weight."

Thanks for the clarification and super-quick response!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 🚚 💰⚡ ShipNerd makes shipping fast and affordable 🚚 💰⚡