Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

1987 Porsche 911 Parts for Sale: Fuchs Wheels, Black Leather Seats

Old 05-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Phaster
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 Porsche 911 Parts for Sale: Fuchs Wheels, Black Leather Seats

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $750
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 356, 911, 912, 914, 924/931/944/951/968, 928, 964, 986, 987
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

I have the following items from my 1987 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 that I'm trying to sell:

Front factory seats, black leather, excellent condition. Driver's side is electric, passenger side is manual. I have the mounting brackets for the passenger side that raises the seat. Both are in excellent condition as they have been out of the car and stored in plastic since the late 90's. Note these are stock "Carrera" seats and not the bigger bolstered "Turbo" or "Sport" seats.

Asking $450 for the driver's seat and $300 for the passenger seat.

I have high-res photos here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/JeffBobMiner/PorscheParts#

I also have four remaining Fuchs Factory wheels, two 6x16 and two 7x16 in excellent condition, structurally, fair condition cosmetically. They have been exposed to the dreaded Hawk Blue Ferro-Carbon compound from the late-90's (since reformulated to do less damage to wheels). The four remaining wheels are the least affected of the two sets that I had. These would make great track wheels, or, with some elbow grease, great street wheels.

I have high-res photos here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/JeffBob...16139776002882

Asking $750 for the set. Please make an offer. Need to "clean out" as I have new more new track wheels on the way from Lindsey Racing. Thanks!

I'm in Atlanta and can deliver locally. Otherwise we'd have to figure out shipping to other locations.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1987 Porsche 911 Parts for Sale: Fuchs Wheels, Black Leather Seats