Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2014 Porsche 911 C4S - Agate/Black, PDK, Sport Chrono/Sport Exhaust, CPO thru 04/19

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 02:27 AM
mfm3
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 46 Posts
Default 2014 Porsche 911 C4S - Agate/Black, PDK, Sport Chrono/Sport Exhaust, CPO thru 04/19

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 49911
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Agate Grey Metalic
VIN: WP0AB2A98ES121071
Price (no $ sign please): $68900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2014 Carrera 4S
$68,900
Original MSRP $128K (including dealer installed PSE)
2nd owner, 49,911 Miles
3.8 Liter, 400 Horsepower, 325 lb-ft of Torque
Porsche CPO Warranty good through April 2019/100,000 miles
Clean CarFax

Options:
- Porsche Active Stability Management (20 mm lower ride height)
- 20" Carrera S Wheels Painted in Platinum Satin with matching center caps
- Sport Exhaust ($3K option when new; added by dealer when I purchased the car; dealers charge $4500 minimum to add PSE)
- Sport Chrono Package with Red-faced chronometer
- 7-speed PDK Transmission
- Navigation
- Bose Surround Sound Stereo
- Sirius/XM
- Glass Sun Roof
- 14-way Power Sport Seats with memory package
- Heated and Cooled Seats
- SportDesign Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters
- Power Steering Plus
- Keyless Entry and Drive
- Seat Belts in Guards Red
- Premium Package: Auto-dimming Mirrors, Power Sport Seats(14-way), Bi-Xenon headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Premium Package Plus: includes all of the Premium Package and adds Light Design Package, Porsche Entry & Drive and Ventilated Seats

Oil changed with Mobil 1 every 10K miles. Oil and filter just changed.
New cabin air filters.
Tires have 10K miles left.

The car is SUPER clean inside and out. The interior shows little wear if any. Seat bolsters show very little wear. The body is super straight; no dings or dents anywhere. No accidents; never taken to the track.

The car had Xpel protective film on the entire front of the car since new including the bumper cover, hood, fenders and mirrors. Both fenders and mirrors still have Xpel in place. The film on the bumper and hood were just professionally removed due to wear. The paint on the hood and bumper is like new except for a small scrape on the bumper and small stone chip on hood - see pictures. Both the scrape and stone chip happened with the Xpel film in place. The car has not been driven since the film on the bumper and hood were removed.

Very, very minor curb rash on small section of two wheels; can not see the imperfections unless you are 2 feet away.

Will send additional pics if seriously interested. Happy to talk/text and answer questions; just send me a PM with phone # and I'll get back to you ASAP.

From the sales brochure:
A sports car is all about controlling movement. The dynamics of driving— acceleration, braking, cornering—shift the forces of weight and momentum from front to rear, and from side to side. Every driving scenario is a pop quiz in physics. Fortunately, the new 911 Carrera 4S is a fast learner. With 400 horsepower from its 3.8-liter flat-six engine and enhanced Porsche Traction Management (PTM) active all-wheel-drive system, it provides the power to take the car to the limits of performance, and the grip to help control the car at the limits of adhesion. To achieve this, Porsche engineers have traveled right to the physical boundaries—and extended them. PTM now ensures that the car is even more balanced when adopting a sporty driving style or traveling in extreme weather conditions. At the rear, the new 911 Carrera 4S is the embodiment of roadholding, with its 1.7-inch (44mm) wider fenders, wider track, and roadhugging 305mm-wide rear wheels. Distinctive Accents The seamless horizontal taillight strip continues the same styling language. The Carrera 4S is also recognizable from the front thanks to its dynamically accentuated cooling air intakes in the front end. Intelligent Performance When combined with Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) and Sport Plus, this power unit can accelerate the new 911 Carrera 4S to 60 mph in just 3.9 seconds and continue up to a maximum track speed of 184 mph.
Link to 2014 911 sales brochure: https://www.manhattanmotorcars.com/pdf/911.pdf

Attached Images      

Last edited by mfm3; 07-15-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:59 PM
FrankB911
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I am really interested in your vehicle. I currently can’t send PM’s as I just created the account. (Mainly to get in contact with you ha)

So please text me to 323 697 0845 so we can try to commence a sale.

Thanks,
Francisco
Old 07-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Surfndav
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 47 Posts

Beautiful car, Configured just the way I'd do it (loaded). Unfourtunilty I'm 6 months out from being ready to make my purchase. Hope it sells quick and you get what you're asking.
Old 07-15-2018, 02:26 PM
mfm3
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 46 Posts

BUMP
Old 07-17-2018, 08:30 PM
michaelp
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 57 Posts

Lovely car. Is it still available? Where in NorCal are you located? Thanks!!
Michael

Quick Reply: 2014 Porsche 911 C4S - Agate/Black, PDK, Sport Chrono/Sport Exhaust, CPO thru 04/19