Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

*SOLD* 997.2 Fabpseed Maxflo Performance Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 10:37 AM
StormRune
Rennlist Member

Received 664 Likes on 357 Posts
Default *SOLD* 997.2 Fabpseed Maxflo Performance Exhaust

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price (no $ sign please): $985
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): Texas
Item Condition: Used

*SOLD*

These Fabspeed Maxflo mufflers are in very good condition with minor scratching and blemishes from installation, removal, wear, and heat. These are very shiny and clean overall (see photos) and the pipes and fittings are in great condition. An extremely well-made product. For product details and installation instructions, see Fabspeed's website at:http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-997-...xhaust-system/. Fabspeed has also posted sound clips on YouTube.

Retails for $1695. I'm selling for $985 which includes free ground shipping within the continental US and the Paypal fees covered on my side. Payment via Paypal only (mark the sale as "goods" so that we have proper buyer/seller protection).

These are the later model Maxflos with the dual-tone configuration; they have inlets and piping for both "medium" and "loud" sound. I'd recommend the "loud" inlet since they really aren't too loud on that setting. The photos show the loud piping still attached although I will remove and wrap these for safer shipping. These are the same mufflers that Fabspeed sells with the valvetronic system, just without the switchable valves. You pick which one you want when you install, although you can change later without removing the mufflers as long as the inlet/outlet bolts are placed where you can reach them from under the car.

Note that these only fit 2009-2012 997.2 non-turbo models, both S and non-S engines. No exhaust tips are included but your existing OEM ones will fit fine (unless you have the special two-inlet PSE ones) as will any aftermarket tips that fit the OEM outlets.

If you wonder why I am selling... I had the opportunity to get the OEM PSE installed at a good price and while I was very happy with the Fabspeed I liked the idea of having the OEM sport exhaust on the car.
Attached Images         

Last edited by StormRune; 07-27-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 07-27-2014, 01:03 AM
StormRune
Rennlist Member

Bump before bedtime... also just listed on 6speedonline for broader exposure so don't wait!
Old 07-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Switchfoot614
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

PM sent.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:42 PM
StormRune
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Switchfoot614
PM sent.
Thanks Switchfoot! SOLD!