Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

1984 Euro 928S parts car

Old 09-24-2018, 03:31 PM
Flint
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1984 Euro 928S parts car

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $1500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 928
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

I am selling a complete 1984 Porsche 928 Euro-S with automatic transmission. Black It has not started without effort in about 3 years and not regularly driven in almost 7. It is complete, but the interior and exterior are pretty weathered. The glass is all intact. It has the 310 HP 4.7 Euro engine with the LH Jetronic fuel injection and the 4-speed automatic.It was imported in 1984 and "federalized" with the addition of US side lights and the additional structural beams in the doors. They also replaced the desirable 8-inch headlights with the 7-inch sealed beam and ugly chrome trim ring. It also had the European central resonator and dual exhausts replaced with single (returning to the dual pipes into the pumpkin) but I have since replaced the cat with an S4 catalytic converter as well as the cast iron exhaust manifolds with steel tubular from an 85, so it is true dual all the way back. I deleted the air pump that was also added in federalization when I did the timing belt in '03 or '04. The body is in OK shape except where I was hit on the driver's rear quarter and I decided to hammer it out myself (thinking I'd never get rid of the car). It looks okay from a distance, but you can tell when you pull the inner fender covers. It was body only, no structural or suspension damage.

I'm asking $1500 for the whole car. I will not part out, it has to be taken as complete.

Details of my motivations and pics here.

Last edited by Flint; 09-26-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1984 Euro 928S parts car