Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2015 Cayman GTS - CPO, manual, PASM, PTV in Carmine Red

Old 05-19-2018, 01:37 AM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Cayman GTS - CPO, manual, PASM, PTV in Carmine Red

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 10600
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags
Color: Carmine Red
VIN: WP0AB2A85FK180927
Price (no $ sign please): $75000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Enthusiast spec, glorious boxer sound and definitive GTS color combo: Carmine red exterior with platinum satin wheels and GTS interior package with red stitching and carbon fiber trim (build sheet below). With less than 10K miles this baby still smells new. I’m the second owner and bought it almost 2 years ago CPO’d from Porsche of Beachwood (OH) after over a year of a nationwide search. The Cayman had clear bra installed since new and the previous owner also installed a mesh grille set to protect the radiators. I bought it at 6600 miles and put around 4000m over the past 2.5 years. Mostly highway driven, autocrossed it three times, 1 novice track day at Palmer, not used for daily commutes. Driven very responsibly with a great over-rev report produced recently. No accidents, dents or scratches.Includes:
- Clear bra (covers - Front bumper, hood, fenders, A-Pillars and 4 inch strip on the roof, rocker panels, behind rear wheels, as well as window tint.
- Winter wheel and tire set (18"black VICTOR ZEHN set on Pirelli Sottozero II tires with a lot of tread left - I bought them slightly used, put about 250 miles, and they have about 2500 miles on them total)
- OEM clear side markers (still have original amber set)
- Trickle Charger
- Selling because I don't get to drive it as much as I hoped since the birth of my 3rd child. If you are not interested in the winter set we can discuss a fair adjustment.Thanks for looking and thanks RL for the vibrant community. Could consider selling via Porsche dealer if that is a big plus for you.

Interior pic taken by dealer prior to delivery

Side pic taken by dealer prior to delivery

Victor Zehn tire design (winter set)

Last edited by Bayss; 01-25-2019 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Price drop!
Old 05-26-2018, 12:14 AM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Weekend Bump.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!
Old 06-09-2018, 10:35 PM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Bump!

Why I love manuals!

Last edited by Bayss; 06-09-2018 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link to video first time
Old 06-23-2018, 12:26 AM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Weekend Bump - Still under 10k miles!
Old 08-28-2018, 11:42 PM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Still available!
Old 09-15-2018, 08:16 AM
slilley
Rennlist Member

Received 433 Likes on 195 Posts

Car looks great...I especially love the GTS package in this color with the dark Carrera wheels! I think the $80K price is the reason there hasn't been a ton of activity here on RL. Drop the listed price to the mid-70s, and I think the activity here will go up exponentially even if you say that you are firm on the price. I'd certainly look at the car if I was in the market and lived a little closer! This has everything I'd be looking for, and you've got a good write-up. GLWS!
Old 09-15-2018, 02:49 PM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by slilley
Car looks great...I especially love the GTS package in this color with the dark Carrera wheels! I think the $80K price is the reason there hasn't been a ton of activity here on RL. Drop the listed price to the mid-70s, and I think the activity here will go up exponentially even if you say that you are firm on the price. I'd certainly look at the car if I was in the market and lived a little closer! This has everything I'd be looking for, and you've got a good write-up. GLWS!
Thanks for the kind words and suggestion!
I have to admit the thread has been much quieter than I expected. I feel very conflicted letting a car I've searched so long for go after so few miles, so at this point I'll drop the price to 77,500.

I'll be going to the porscheonthemountain.com event at Palmer if anyone wants to see the Cayman in the flesh.
Have a great weekend RL!
Old 09-16-2018, 02:19 PM
brandonecpt
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

For what it's worth, this one has been listed on eBay, I was the high bidder but didn't hit reserve. Fewer miles, very similar spec and is a CPO car as well. It's right up the alley of what I'm looking for, but I'm a little too cheap to make the bid the seller wants.

Regardless, Carmine Red is one of the best colors on the Cayman in person, right up there with Chalk IMO. GLWS.
Old 09-16-2018, 02:38 PM
soupy
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by brandonecpt
For what it's worth, this one has been listed on eBay, I was the high bidder but didn't hit reserve. Fewer miles, very similar spec and is a CPO car as well. It's right up the alley of what I'm looking for, but I'm a little too cheap to make the bid the seller wants.

Regardless, Carmine Red is one of the best colors on the Cayman in person, right up there with Chalk IMO. GLWS.
I also bid on that on that seller's first attempt on eBay but I'm guessing he wants 70k as reserve which is still too high for me. That spec is a very low option spec compared to OP's; about $10k less in options not including the paint protection film and the free set of winters OP is including. My old 2015 Guards Red Cayman GTS was similar to the eBay car in MSRP and I only got about $72k trade-in for a GT4 after driving it for just a year and 3k miles back in mid-2015. These cars have held their value extremely well since then with the four cylinder replacements.
Old 09-16-2018, 03:21 PM
brandonecpt
Rennlist Member

eBay car was $85k MSRP, this one was $92k MSRP. $7k difference at new. eBay car has 1/3 the miles (both low miles anyway).

The second set of wheels is a nice add on, agree. The paint protection on this car is also a nice add-on.

But the ask on this car is currently $13k over what the market says the other one is worth.

Just data points on my guess as to why this one isn't getting a ton of activity at the ask price because it's a beautiful car.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:22 AM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

That color is hot! Love it!
Old 09-17-2018, 11:32 PM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Agree Carmine red is very special and suits the Cayman very well. A confident non flashy red!
I very much appreciate the reference posting and pointing out the differences. I have to admit the ebay car at 3k miles and CPO till 2021 is more competitively priced than mine considering it has the critical options checked off.
I shall think about this a bit more, test the waters in the Palmer event I have already registered for and take it from there. I truly appreciate everyone's advice and support here.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:35 PM
brandonecpt
Rennlist Member

Definitely don't blame you for holding out, great build topped by a beautiful color. GLWS.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:38 PM
Bayss
Rennlist Member

Thanks for your understanding
Old 09-17-2018, 11:50 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,718 Likes on 1,461 Posts

It is a great looking car, great color, great spec.... It would sell quickly at the right price.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2015 Cayman GTS - CPO, manual, PASM, PTV in Carmine Red