Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

911 991.1 PDLS Headlamps in BLACK

Old 12-19-2017, 07:22 PM
ilian11
Rennlist Member

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts
Default 911 991.1 PDLS Headlamps in BLACK

Category: Lights
Price (no $ sign please): $1500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

Hi, I am re-posting these headlights for sale. I bought these from a fellow forum member 2 weeks ago. You can view the original post here: https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...-in-black.html

I just copy pasted the original 'for sale' ad below, because the purchase was so recent. These are still in the boxes as he shipped them to me. I inspected them and put them back in the boxes. They are as described below.

Decided to go with clear rear tail lights and in my opinion they tie in very well with the clear/chrome front headlights so I have no need for the black headlights any longer. I guess this was a wasted purchase after all, but his price was good and so maybe one of you guys will enjoy these.

Only difference from the original ad, I will include shipping. So the price includes shipping to you within the continental USA. International is possible as well, but I will kindly ask you cover shipping in that case.

--------------- ORIGINAL AD BY Plenum ----------------

I have a set of the 991 (.1) PDLS headlamps in BLACK. This was an option for the 991 series, standard on some cars like the GTS. I had these on my '14 C4S for a while, took extremely good care of them, and removed them in 2015 when I sold the car. I repackaged and stored until now, and would like to get them out of my closet! They have literally been in packaging and not installed on any other cars this entire time. I posted these earlier this year, had some potential buyers, but then life got in the way and I never followed-through due to time and travel. Sorry.

Check out the pictures closely.... It is really hard to capture the quality of the lens surface in photos due to reflections and lighting, but I would dare to say that on the car these looked perfect. To a trained or very particular eye? No, these are not "perfect." Can you find a swirl or speck if you look close enough? Yes. But these are in very good shape. They really don't need to be refinished to look perfect on your car -- unless of course you're an "OG" kind of guy... LOL.

Also check out the DIY I posted back when installing these lamps... DIY Black Headlamp Upgrade.

I am willing to ship, buyer pays, or pick-up locally. I am offering ONLY the two headlamps! No DRLs. No bulbs, or controllers -- those are a direct swap from your current PDLS w/Xenon equipped car! If you have any questions, PM me!

Thanks!

-

Old 12-22-2017, 08:06 PM
BM991
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi ..Im interested. Are these for sale still?
Old 02-07-2018, 01:17 AM
deadlivingthing
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offer for your lights

Hi,
Will you take 1250?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 911 991.1 PDLS Headlamps in BLACK