Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

HKS EVC 5 electronic boost controller!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HKS EVC 5 electronic boost controller!

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price (no $ sign please): $355
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 924/931/944/951/968, 928, 964, 996
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

I am selling an HKS EVC 5 boost controller. It was used for a dyno session on my car several years back. My car has been in the building stage since. The only reason I am selling it is that I went with an AMS 1000 complete with CO2 control etc.....talking a 1300 bad boy. I am going to drag race my car so I wanted boost control by gear etc or I WOULD NOT HAVE SWAPPED. The HKS unit is top notch, and you will love it! Here is a description

I am selling an HKS EVC 5 boost controller. It was used for a dyno session on my car several years back. My car has been in the building stage since. The only reason I am selling it is that I went with an AMS 1000 complete with CO2 control etc.....talking a 1300 bad boy. I am going to drag race my car so I wanted boost control by gear etc or I WOULD NOT HAVE SWAPPED. The HKS unit is top notch, and you will love it! Here is a description

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/hksevc5boco.html

It should be complete with everything you need. I didn't use the vacuum filters on my setup. I did not need them so I don't have them. If you decided to run them you can get them for 17.00, but like I said lots of people do not use them.

First 355 takes it shipped in the lower 48! Don't confuse this with the cheap versions. This is the bad boy with full screen display etc.

The pics shows how I had it mounted in my console. It looked super trick. I am pulling it out to keep my console piece though

It should be complete with everything you need. I didn't use the vacuum filters on my setup. I did not need them so I don't have them. If you decided to run them you can get them for 17.00, but like I said lots of people do not use them.

First 355 takes it shipped in the lower 48! Don't confuse this with the cheap versions. This is the bad boy with full screen display etc.

The pics shows how I had it mounted in my console. It looked super trick. I am pulling it out to keep my console piece though
Attached Images  
Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

People interested, but no money yet! 305 shipped takes it!
Old 07-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

275 plus shipping takes it! I cant go any cheaper!!!!!
Old 07-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

Price dropped to 250 plus shipping! They are going for 150 more on ebay!
Old 07-15-2012, 01:00 AM
PALETTE
Racer

Great deal. Why not use the greddys for your build? I drag race mine and I'm making 1000+ and using a Greddy
Old 07-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

The Greddy is a top notch unit. There is nothing wrong with it. The AMS 1000 I switched to is just another animal in all aspects. The Greddy will do everything 99% of the people need it to. At this price it is a no brainer. Shocked it is still for sale.

Quick Reply: HKS EVC 5 electronic boost controller!