Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Rennsport Reunion VI - Lodging Available

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2018, 05:32 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Rennsport Reunion VI - Lodging Available

Hey folks,

I've been meaning to post this for a while but a long while back I made arrangements to rent a rather large property for Thursday through Sunday of the Rennsport Reunion VI event weekend. I managed to book a beautiful, large property in a premium location (just off of Carmel Valley Road between Quail Lodge and Laureles Grade):
  • 13 minute to downtown Carmel Valley,
  • 25 minutes to Laguna Seca Raceway,
  • 20 minutes to Carmel-by-the-Sea,
  • 24 minutes to Monterey, and
  • Just over an hour to Nepenthe in Big Sur (assuming speed limits are obeyed...) for the obligatory drink and sunset view.
The main house has 5 bedrooms and sleeps between 10-12. There is also an option to add a 1400 sq. ft. guest house that sleeps 2-4 more that's already spoken for. There's a wrap-around deck, fire pit, hot tub, ample secured parking, etc... It's nice!

So long story short, some of my local driving buddies have chosen to make a day trip (rather than an extended stay) to RRVI , so I have a couple of rooms available!

Option 1 - Queen bedroom #1 in the main house available Thursday through Sunday (at $250/night).
Option 2 - Queen bedroom #2 in main house available only for Thursday night only ($250/night).

These rooms are being offered by me at my cost. I already prepared for this whole arrangement months ago too, and since then I've seen so-so hotel suites sellout for this same event weekend at more than double these rates. So act fast if you want to join us!

Other attendees at this house will be 1) my wife, baby son, and myself, 2) my father, mother, and family dog, 3) Rennlist 997 buddy, wife, and dog, and 4) Rennlist 997 buddy and wife. Other than the baby, there will only be adults in attendance. We'll probably try to organize at least one in-house group dinner for those interested, but otherwise everyone will be free to explore the area independently. Come have some fun, meet some likeminded folks, and enjoy a luxurious rental arrangement.

It will be an amazing event with all sorts of amazing sights (such as Porsche's new 993 resto-mod "Project Gold")!

PM me for further details about the lodging! I will honor the requests in the order that they come into my message box.

Thanks,
-Jeremy

Old 08-20-2018, 05:55 PM
robcasanova
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Lodging

Hi Jeremy
do you have a link to the AirBNB rental? Thx
Rob
Old 08-20-2018, 05:57 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

I PM'd you a link to the property. Unclear if you can view it though not being a member of this site. Provide an e-mail and I can send it that way too.

Last edited by Spyder_Man; 08-20-2018 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:12 PM
997.1TT
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Can you send me a link to the place, I am coming there Friday morning - Sunday.

Thanks
Old 08-21-2018, 08:57 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

PM with link sent. Bump!

Quick Reply: Rennsport Reunion VI - Lodging Available