Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Advance Package

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 11:41 PM
Slow RSA
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
Default 2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Advance Package

Year: 2016
Make: Acura
Model: MDX
Mileage (numbers only please): 24000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: white
Price (no $ sign please): $38975
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

For sale is a 2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Advance package, white w/ tan leather, 24k miles. This car has the Acura Watch safety features (blind spot monitor, lane keep assist, collision mitigation warning, active cruise control), all wheel drive, navigation with traffic information, ventilated and heated seats, 19" premium wheels, premium stereo, bluetooth phone, Pandora radio, aha radio (to play music apps like Spotify), 3 zone climate control, voice command for radio/nav/heat/ac/etc, moonroof, LED headlights and tail lights, back-up camera, front and rear parking sensors, remote start integrated into the factory key fob, two keys, folding 3rd row seats, Acura Link, integrated garage door opener, keyless entry for both front/rear doors, push button start, rain sensing wipers, idle stop (fuel efficiency), pre-tensioning seat belts, roof rails, auto dimming mirrors, direct injection V6, 9 speed transmission, tire pressure monitors and the list goes on. This is the nicest, least expensive example, and you won't have dealer prep or documentation fees added to the online price for this private party sale. The car is covered by Acura's 4 year / 50k warranty, 6 year / 70k powertrain warranty. 2016 KBB Best Buy award finalist, 2016 KBB 5 year cost of ownership award, 5 star NHTSA safety rating, IIHS top safety pick +. Please email me at FourDigits at gmail dot com with any questions. Thank you!

Old 01-15-2018, 11:56 PM
Trio
Rennlist Member

Received 273 Likes on 168 Posts

Nice looking MDX! A few questions: do you have more recent pics (leaves still on the trees in these pics)? Also, where is it located? I see you have IL plates, your ad states the region as "Southeast," and your avatar sig is Austin TX. Might make a difference to interested parties. GLWS, these are great all-around SUVs.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:25 AM
Slow RSA
Rennlist Member

Hi there! Yes, I can clean it up this weekend and snap some more photos if you would like. The car is in identical condition, though, those photos were only about 2500 miles ago. I was a little premature in getting it on the market, now I am actually ready to sell it. The car is currently located in Milton, GA, but we travel frequently back/forth to the Chicago area so I wouldn't be opposed to selling up there. In fact, PPI's are cheap and well worth the money, so I could drop off at the local Acura dealer if a prospective buyer wanted to pay for the PPI for piece of mind. Thank you for the kind words, they are great cars, we've had about 5 or 6 of them!
Old 01-16-2018, 07:15 AM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 255 Likes on 193 Posts

Why selling?
Old 01-16-2018, 09:32 AM
Slow RSA
Rennlist Member

I buy my wife an MDX about every 12 months +/-, we've had this one just a bit longer. I think we've owned about 6 of these in a row now. Haha! They really are great cars, oil service with tire rotation at the dealer is under $100, and the only two issues in the last 6 cars was an A/C resister going out (covered under warranty) and a recall to put some loc-tite on the A/C compressor bolts. Other than that it's only been oil service and tire rotations for us in the past 6 years or so!
Old 01-21-2018, 11:49 AM
Slow RSA
Rennlist Member

Trio, sorry for the car being dirty, I didn't have time to wash it. But here are a few quick iphone photos, authentic GA snow included, to so show that the car is in exact same condition as the photos posted earlier. Thanks!

Old 01-30-2018, 11:41 PM
Slow RSA
Rennlist Member

SOLD!

Quick Reply: 2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Advance Package