Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Nice 996/986 Savannah Beige Door Panel set

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 08:38 PM
AMCPILOT
Racer

Received 104 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Nice 996/986 Savannah Beige Door Panel set

Category: Interior
Price (no $ sign please): $125
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 986, 996
Location (Region): Texas
Item Condition: Used

I have some leftover parts from a project I completed several years ago and now it is time I clean out my storage area. I do have other listings on Rennlist as well for my other items in case you have other projects that need some excellent parts.

This is a very nice set of 996 or 986 Savannah Beige door panels. I have included some photos with a flash, and some without a flash so you can see them in different light. These two door panels are as shown in the photos and will install correctly with no broken mounting tabs. The door handles work properly as well. The carpet and leather airbag cover portions of the door panels are in great condition as well. You will need additional parts to complete these door panels, but they are a great upgrade if yours are worn or in otherwise not so good of condition. Please note that these will fit any 996 or 986 from 1997 through 2005.

The photos below are of the actual item you are purchasing ... nothing more or less so please ... ensure this fits your application. I can provide more detailed photos on request and with an e-mail address as well as any additional information you may need.

I am asking $125 OBO for the set which is a very good price for both parts combined. This was part of a full-leather conversion project I completed several years ago, so these have been sitting in my climate-controlled storage area taking up space.

In addition to the sales price, the buyer pays for shipping costs based on your location which is an additional cost. Please note that these will be in a fairly large box when shipped, so plan on somewhere in the range of $50 to $70 for shipping, but this will ultimately depend on where they are shipping to. These door panels will be well packaged for shipping.

My parts are located near San Antonio, Texas.

I accept Paypal for payment only. I will provide you my Paypal e-mail upon agreement to purchase or I can send you an invoice via Paypal if you give me your Paypal e-mail. I ship items quickly upon verified payment.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:24 PM
AMCPILOT
Racer

bump ... accepting offers!
Old 04-01-2019, 09:56 AM
AMCPILOT
Racer

bump

Quick Reply: Nice 996/986 Savannah Beige Door Panel set