Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 944/951 Charlie Arms, NIB KW V3 Coilover Kit, NEW CPR Splitter, many others

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 04:37 PM
cb951
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 944/951 Charlie Arms, NIB KW V3Coilover Kit (SOLD), NEW CPR Splitter, many others

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price (no $ sign please): $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 924/931/944/951/968
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Brand New

I am forced to sell my parts, some of which I've been planning to use for my '86 951, as the result of my wife's disabling stroke three years ago. I've been a full-time caregiver and neither of us has been able to work, leading to extreme debt. My financial situation is now extremely dire. So, I have to sell the following 944/951 parts:

All prices exclude shipping at actual cost. Payment by check or money order (will ship after it clears) or paypal (but buyer pays the 3% fee -- sorry, but I'm fighting for every dollar given my situation; I hope you understand.)

1. "Charlie Arms" Billet Aluminum Control Arms -- 944/951 early offset (fits through 1986); USED, in MINT CONDITION; These are the real deal -- strong, beautiful, and considered to be the absolute best 944/951 control arms. I bought these used. They were originally sold by Powerhaus, fitted with 17mm pins for use with stock spindles. Wrightwood Racing (designer/manufacturer) recommends 19mm pins for lowered cars, especially if tracked. While the 17mm pins and original monoballs seem to be in very good condition, I purchased a new set of 19mm pins, monoballs w/nuts, and gland nuts from Steinel for $360. They are included in this sale. I really want to use these on my car.

$1,650.00

2. KW Variant 3 Coilover Suspension Kit #35271010, BRAND NEW still in box; Fits '86 - '91 all 944/951; Adjustable stainless steel struts/shocks complete with springs and ride-height adjustable perches, made in Germany, TUV approved; The rears are designed to be used along with the torsion bars, which should be re-indexed to achieve the desired ride-height range. I bought these as the ultimate street/track combo. A search of rennlist will result in numerous threads about the V3 kit for 944s/951s. I really want to use this kit on my car.
$2,400.00 (Current price is $2,804.99 from a variety of sources.)
SOLD!

3. CPRacing (CPR) Street Splitter -- 944S2/951; BRAND NEW, never installed, with mounting hardware; ABS splitter replaces the stock "batwing"; Much more durable than fiberglass; Can be painted; There are numerous posts on rennlist if you search the 944/951 forums. https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turb...tter-pics.html; This was a very popular item even after the two limited production runs ended. Mine is from the second run. Here's your chance to get a brand new one. (I guess it's now NOS and otherwise unavailable.) The first pic is from a CPR post on RL. The second pic is this splitter for sale.
$295.00
SOLD!

4. A-Pillar Double Gauge Pod -- BRAND NEW, with mounting hardware; Fits 924S, 944 from '85/2, 944S, 944S2, 951, 968; From Lindsey Racing; Replaces the left side A-pillar interior trim and holds two 2-1/16" gauges; Black, but can be painted to match your interior. The first pic is from Lindsey Racing. The second is this pod for sale.
$55.00

5. Cassette Box/Center Armrest -- USED in VERY NICE condition; Fits EARLY 944 (unlike many of the parts listed); I bought this to replace my late 944 (951) box but it was erroneously listed as late 944 and was in such good condition. As it turned out to be the early type, I couldn't use it. It's complete except for the screws which hold the lid to the hinge (which is in excellent condition). You can use the screws from your old box.
$99.00

6. Genuine Bosch 69429 Fuel Pump -- BRAND NEW in original box; I bought this pump as a high volume replacement for the stock fuel pump. This pump delivers a higher volume than the stock pump, but not much as the famed "044" pump often used with larger than stock injectors. The stock fitment for this pump is for several models of Volvo and is now discontinued. I'm glad I bought it when I did.
$160.00
SOLD!

First pic is from the Bosch site. Other pics are the pump for sale.

7. Spindles/Hubs/Rotors -- USED, from an '86 951 (944 turbo); I bought these used with the intention of having the spindles bored to accept the 19mm pins of the Charlie Arms.
$145.00 SOLD!

8. 951 (944 turbo) Intake Manifold with Throttle Body and TPS -- USED; No visible damage; Throttle body operates smoothly; TPS is untested; I bought this used with the intention of smoothing/polishing it to dress up my engine.
$120.00

9. 951 (944 turbo) Fuel Rail with Regulator, Damper, and Hose -- USED, appears to be in very good condition. Operation of regulator and damper is untested. I bought this used with the intention of welding on a threaded bung for a fuel pressure sending unit for a gauge.
$150.00

10. Rear Wing (3 pc.) -- USED, in nice condition; 944 rear wing with both side trims. After I bought this used, I ended up buying a complete used hatch because mine developed the typical delamination/separation.
$160.00

11. Flywheel -- USED, 68k miles -- This came out of my '86 951 (944 turbo) when I had the clutch replaced by a Porsche repair shop that insisted that they always replace the flywheel rather than resurface, regardless of condition; The only reason the clutch was replaced was that one of the tiny springs in the disc came loose and prevented the clutch from fully disengaging. Prior to that, there were no clutch issues whatsoever. This flywheel has no cracks, scoring, or "hotspots" and is a great candidate for resurfacing. (The new flywheel was $599.00)
$100.00

12. Pressure Plate -- USED, 68k miles -- This came out of my '86 951 (944 turbo) when I had the clutch replaced by a Porsche repair shop; The only reason the clutch was replaced was that one of the tiny springs in the disc came loose and prevented the clutch from fully disengaging. Prior to that, there were no clutch issues whatsoever. No scoring or cracks.
$75.00

The following cooling system parts came out of my '86 951 (944 turbo) in the process of tracking down the cause of my engine running hot. It never overheated or got too close to it, just ran consistently above normal. After replacing the usual culprits -- coolant/bleeding, thermostats, temp sender for gauge, coolant temp sensor for computer, fan relay -- I took the car to a Porsche shop which changed the water pump (and timing belts, pulleys, seals) with no difference in the issue. When they gave up, I took the car to another Porsche shop. They couldn't figure it out either. So, I resumed changing parts -- radiator (thinking it might be partially clogged despite yearly flushing and new coolant), A/C condenser (thinking the fins might be clogged), and fan motors (thinking the windings might be "tired" and spinning slower than they should). None of these made even the slightest bit of difference in the temp gauge readings. After all of this, I took the car to one more Porsche shop who eventually found the problem. Turns out I was on the right track thinking the fans were spinning slower than they should, but it wasn't the fan motors. After spending a couple thousand dollars (plus) on all of these attempts, it was a $3 battery terminal that solved the problem. The negative battery cable had some corrosion inside of the insulation and prevented full voltage/current from reaching the fan motors. So, the following parts worked as well as the brand new ones I replaced them with:

13. Radiator -- USED, 60k miles; Flushed yearly with new coolant added; Fins are clean and straight; no leaks, in perfect working order.
$210.00 (Looks like a new Behr radiator is now over $600.)

14. A/C Condenser -- USED, 60k miles; Fins are clean and straight; No leaks, in perfect working order.
$120.00

15. Pair of Fan Motor Assemblies -- USED, 60k miles; Perfect working order.
$160.00

PM me or email me at cborelli951@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by cb951; 04-18-2019 at 11:26 PM. Reason: KW V3 suspension kit, CPR splitter are sold.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:53 AM
cb951
Rennlist Member

KW V3 suspension kit is sold. Thanks.

CPR splitter is sold. Thanks.

Fuel pump is sold. Thanks.

Spindles/hubs/rotors are sold. Thanks.

Last edited by cb951; 04-18-2019 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:07 PM
cb951
Rennlist Member

I can't believe no one has snatched up the Charlie Arms. They truly are in mint condition -- not a single scratch or scuff on them. And with both 17mm and 19mm pins, they'll fit stock spindles as well as spindles easily bored to fit the 19s. I have a used pair of spindles for that purpose, also for sale.

All of the other parts (new and used) are in great condition.

I'm open to offers. Thanks.

Quick Reply: FS: 944/951 Charlie Arms, NIB KW V3 Coilover Kit, NEW CPR Splitter, many others