Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2010 997.2TT CPO, Highly Optioned, $163K MSRP

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 997.2TT CPO, Highly Optioned, $163K MSRP

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 37762
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black/Black Full Leather
VIN: WP0AD2A93AS766148
Price (no $ sign please): $84500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

For sale is my 2010 911 Turbo Coupe. It sits just shy of 38K miles and is under CPO Warranty until 02/19/18. I looked long and hard for this car and have truly enjoyed the ownership/driving experience. It's an amazing combination of performance, road manners and reliability.

It's a truly stunning vehicle. The photos were taken after a spirited drive on local mountain roads and the car was a bit dusty at the time. Cleaned up it shines like new. It has been stored in a climate controlled garage and meticulously maintained and detailed.

No accidents, incidents, paintwork or issues that I am aware of. The CPO Inspection was performed by RUSNAK Porsche in SoCal on 01/22/16. The paperwork reflects a total of $3,089 in service and scheduled maintenance (oil and filter, cabin air filter, synchronous belt, spark plugs, trans oil, trans oil for clutch and a brake fluid flush and refill).

I will be happy to facilitate a PPI for serious buyers at either Porsche of Bend, in Central Oregon where the car is located, or a good local German shop. I will also be available to assist with shipping to the buyer if desired.

Included with the sale are both original keys, all books and manuals and the complete set of ownership/CPO paperwork from PCNA.

The car is highly optioned and the original MSRP was $162,990. The vehicle was shipped from the factory with the following options:

Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
Porsche DoppelKupplung (PDK)
Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
19" Turbo II Wheels
Sport Chrono Package Turbo including Dynamic Engine Mounting
Sport Chrono Timer in Speed Yellow
Sport Steering Wheel with Shift Paddles
Dynamic Cornering Headlights
Park Assist
Rear Window Wiper
Footrest in Aluminum
Black Full Leather Interior
Rear Center Console in Leather
Dome Lamp Cover in Leather
Adaptive Sport Seats with Driver Memory
Heated Front Seats
Porsche Crests on Headrests
All Inclusive Option Stitching in Deviated Color (Yellow): rear side panels, side center console, front and rear seats, dashboard, doors, door handles and dome lamp cover
Universal Audio Interface
Bluetooth Phone Interface
XM Satellite Radio
Floor Mats in Interior Color
Attached Images                            

Last edited by Oregonian; 10-21-2017 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Add info.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:55 PM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Received 154 Likes on 113 Posts

Do you live out on Camp Polk-Indian Ford? I love driving out there! We watched the eclipse from Whychus Creek.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Originally Posted by raidersfan
Do you live out on Camp Polk-Indian Ford? I love driving out there! We watched the eclipse from Whychus Creek.
Hey raidersfan, you've got a good eye! The photos were taken along Indian Ford Road. I live in Bend, but I take the car out a lot in the Sisters, Camp Sherman, McKenzie Pass area to enjoy the roads and scenery. Jeff
Old 10-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Oregonian
Advanced

Bump- with a price adjustment.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:07 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Old 10-21-2017, 12:37 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Old 10-21-2017, 01:47 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Oregonian
You could throw a ski rack and snow tires on that thing and take it up to the mountain today :-) Snowing like crazy up here

I remember when I was a kid in Bend, there was a guy with a black 4S, he drove that thing all winter long and I constantly saw it headed up to bachelor to ski. I bet that poor 993 needed a new paint job after two winters. However, I bet he had more fun and better traction and I bet he had more fun and better traction than most of the SUV driving idiots
Old 10-21-2017, 02:34 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
You could throw a ski rack and snow tires on that thing and take it up to the mountain today :-) Snowing like crazy up here

I remember when I was a kid in Bend, there was a guy with a black 4S, he drove that thing all winter long and I constantly saw it headed up to bachelor to ski. I bet that poor 993 needed a new paint job after two winters. However, I bet he had more fun and better traction and I bet he had more fun and better traction than most of the SUV driving idiots
Too funny! We had about a half inch when we woke up this morning. My wife had to borrow my truck cause she hasn't put on her snow tires yet. I see alot of Cayenne's heading up to the mountain these days, but not many 911's. Are you up at Bachelor today?
Old 10-21-2017, 07:36 PM
badabing
Three Wheelin'

Received 84 Likes on 66 Posts

I thought sport wheel with shift paddles meant the paddles were behind the steering wheel ?
Old 10-21-2017, 08:17 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Too funny! We had about a half inch when we woke up this morning. My wife had to borrow my truck cause she hasn't put on her snow tires yet. I see alot of Cayenne's heading up to the mountain these days, but not many 911's. Are you up at Bachelor today?
I was this morning! 11" new overnight, skiing has been good early!

These cars rock in snow with the right tires. But they are too pretty to pull out of the garage from November until the roads are swept in late spring. My poor M3 got killed by rock spray when I drove it occasionally a few winters back.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:48 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Originally Posted by badabing
I thought sport wheel with shift paddles meant the paddles were behind the steering wheel ?
I'm not an expert on the steering wheel options, however, I believe the Sport steering wheel with the rear paddles might be for 2012.5-2016 models. I believe the one shown on my car are for earlier cars. If anyone has better information regarding this issue please chime in.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:54 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
I was this morning! 11" new overnight, skiing has been good early!

These cars rock in snow with the right tires. But they are too pretty to pull out of the garage from November until the roads are swept in late spring. My poor M3 got killed by rock spray when I drove it occasionally a few winters back.
I don't drive my 911 after they put down gravel on the roads. I bring it back out after the street sweepers come out in late Spring. It's all about my RAM truck with snow tires and sandbags in the bed. I did drive my '88 911 Targa in the snow a few seasons and it performed very well!

Last edited by Oregonian; 10-23-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 03:48 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Sale pending. Buyer just completed a flawless PPI by German Master Tech. Looks like she will be heading back down to SoCal to enjoy a warm winter!
Old 10-26-2017, 04:01 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Sale pending. Buyer just completed a flawless PPI by German Master Tech. Looks like she will be heading back down to SoCal to enjoy a warm winter!
Just when the weather got nice again! I have been enjoying some 911 seat time recently; can't beat Indian Summer in Central Oregon! Congrats on the sale.

GMT is a great shop
Old 10-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Oregonian
Advanced

Sold.

Quick Reply: 2010 997.2TT CPO, Highly Optioned, $163K MSRP