Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2006 Porsche Cayman S

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 01:21 PM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Porsche Cayman S

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayman S
Mileage (numbers only please): 84250
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Cobalt Blue Metallic
VIN: WP0AB29866U782647
Price (no $ sign please): $23500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

This car is a stunning all original 987s. All maintenance is truly up to date, all factory maintained. This is not a project car where you'll need to plan little things to update/replace within the next couple years, it's all either done or in perfect working order. No button's peeling, leather in phenomenal shape, cup holder's work! No curb rash, no body damage, even the front chin is in exceptional condition. Owned by a Porsche enthusiast serviced in Nashua, then I bought it as a Porsche Service Manager and babied the thing since then. Garage, trickle charger, etc. First thing I did was a Vehicle Analysis Log, no engine over revs outside of range 1! incredible. 6 ranges in total, 1-3 being acceptable by Porsche.

The following was done when I purchased it Sept 2016. I've driven hundreds of Porsche's, this one drives like the day it came out. It needs nothing, saving you thousands in maintenance cost, and it is stunning. This was the first year the Cayman was offered for sale in an S model 3.4L engine only. Desired model now that NA engines are gone. Have a transferrable Fidelity Warranty Services Tire and Wheel warranty - doesn't expire until September 2021. big value! and second set of 18" lobster claw wheels in great condition wrapped in cold weather tires, selling for plus/minus $1,000 everywhere. This exact model was originally a Porsche of Nashua "new model launch" car sent by Porsche to that dealer for initial display, to be held for several months then sold.

-Oil and Filter - inspected oil and filter - clean no debris -Cabin filter, Engine air filter replaced -Drive belt replaced -Spark plugs replaced -Ignition Coils replaced -Brake fluid changed -Front tires replaced, rear tires balanced - Michelin Pilot Sport N rated tires -Four wheel Alignment performed -Replaced both horns and updated wiring. Split the radiators and fan motors, cleaned out all debris from radiators and fans. Calibrated fans. re-installed bumper cover. - Professionally detailed the car including engine bay cleaning, cleaned all brake calipers, cleaned the inside of the wheels. - Removed original 2006 paint protection film - was dulling. Clay, compound and waxed the paint. - Installed Xpel Ultimate paint protection film by Automotive Elegance. Installed standard front and rear stone guards - Removed orange side marker lenses and installed clear marker lenses - Air oil separator replaced prior to any possible failure Current owner is a Porsche enthusiast and former Porsche service advisor/manager. * Heated front seats * 19" Carrera Classic wheels * Sport steering wheel * PASM (active suspension management) * Auto climate control * Bose surround sound * Self dimming mirrors * Leather Sport seats * Xpel Ultimate clear bra * Clear marker lens * Michelin Pilot Sport - N Spec tires * Original MSRP- $70,675 * Strong offers please.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
CAYMAN S.PDF (75.2 KB, 130 views)
File Type: pdf
BUILD SHEET.PDF (77.4 KB, 179 views)
Attached Files

Last edited by Dealer1671Guru; 05-27-2018 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Price change
Old 05-21-2018, 10:55 PM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Any feedback from fellow enthusiasts? Positive or negative
Old 05-22-2018, 05:22 AM
TonyTwoBags
Three Wheelin'

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Beautiful Cayman, it'll move.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:32 PM
LGK-SD
Intermediate

Agree. Well presented, cared for and driven. I have a 06 CS MT with 29k on it.
Yours being pretty well optioned and not the typical black or silver should move it.
Priced very well especially with that maintenance.
GLWS.
Old 05-22-2018, 09:43 PM
achman
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Great car, color, optioned perfectly. Higher miles but excellent records and maintenance. I wish I had room.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:37 AM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Thank you for the replies and feedback
Old 05-24-2018, 10:02 AM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Bumpy Bump! Feeling a little bored with all this nice weather? I guarantee you'll have a blast driving this head turning Cayman. Forget the typical gray's, black's, silver, etc.... This car in person looks like "more than it is" making a long lasting impression at a bargain of a price. Quality craftsmanship and very well taken care of!
Old 05-25-2018, 03:39 PM
Tom D's 993
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump back. 2 questions....I don't see mention of xenon headlights. Could this have been so early they were not standard or included? Secondly, would you consider this and cash for a super clean '84 Targa with 67k miles?
Old 05-25-2018, 04:25 PM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Has the projector headlights that can fit xenon as an option at the time. I’m sorry but not interested in a trade, I need to begin getting rid of toys.
Old 05-27-2018, 02:36 PM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Reduced price, still including wheels and road hazard for now.
Old 05-27-2018, 05:52 PM
bcpollock
3rd Gear

I'm interested– can you send me a text (eight four five) 661 4866? Located in Boston. New member here so can't send PM.
Old 05-29-2018, 06:01 PM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Bump.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:33 PM
Dr_Outback
2nd Gear

Hi! I’m a Porsche Service Advisor. This looks promising. Please text me at Seven One Seven Three Seven One Seven Six Zero Three. I’ve been lurking on here for over a year. This is my first post.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:27 PM
Dealer1671Guru
Rennlist Member

Couple offers in but too weak. Guys this car has everything done to it, zero damage, immaculate interior, every single thing works perfect, Porsche N rated tires, alignments, balances, road hazard warranty, 2 sets of keys, all the maintenance books included and maintenance FILLED IN/STAMPED, Not even a dealership will sell you a car this clean, because they don't get traded in. True Porsche enthusiasts know the value here. Ignore the mileage as that's what's proven this car is a worry free car. The low mileage ones leak, dry rot, have issues.. I know, i've seen it for 10 years working for the brand. Cars need heat cycles and proper care.
Old 05-31-2018, 07:29 PM
Dr_Outback
2nd Gear

I had to back out due to personal reasons that arose. I have to say that the seller is very open and really enthusiastic about the brand and cars in general.

As a Porsche Service Advisor I see so many abused Porsche's that I feel like I work in a trauma ward. So I was excited to see this opportunity to own a clean Cayman and I’m disappointed that, for now, I can’t pull the trigger. :-/

Quick Reply: 2006 Porsche Cayman S