Porsche Supercars Carrera GT, 918,960
Sponsored by:

Considering a Singer

Old 05-28-2019, 12:19 AM
ACPORSCHE
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sechsgang View Post
4.0, 4.0, 4.0 4.0 and don't even remotely think anything other than 4.0 for a fresh build. If the car already had the 3.8 in it and you bought it preowned, that would be another question, but even then...most will upgrade to the 4.0. if you're coming to Monterey/Quail this year, you'll be able to see how a realllllly dark blue singer looks on the stand at the show ��
4.0L for sure... love a blue singer
Old 05-28-2019, 11:07 AM
wilson9493
User

Talking

Originally Posted by ACPORSCHE View Post
4.0L for sure... love a blue singer
I can tell!
how you enjoying the new ride so far?
I been seeing your car everywhere on social media :P
Old 05-28-2019, 11:12 AM
wilson9493
User

4.0, 4.0, 4.0 4.0 and don't even remotely think anything other than 4.0 for a fresh build. If the car already had the 3.8 in it and you bought it preowned, that would be another question, but even then...most will upgrade to the 4.0. if you're coming to Monterey/Quail this year, you'll be able to see how a realllllly dark blue singer looks on the stand at the show ��
got you pal. 4.0 it is.
Velocity stacks or Plenum? I think they both look absolutely awesome. I heard the plenum will give more low end torque tho.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:14 AM
wilson9493
User

got you pal. 4.0 it is.
Velocity stacks or Plenum? I think they both look absolutely awesome. I heard the plenum will give more low end torque tho.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:22 AM
wilson9493
User

got you pal. 4.0 it is.
Old 05-28-2019, 12:22 PM
ACPORSCHE
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by wilson9493 View Post
I can tell!
how you enjoying the new ride so far?
I been seeing your car everywhere on social media :P
The car is amazing! Worth the wait
Old 05-28-2019, 07:40 PM
sechsgang
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by wilson9493 View Post
got you pal. 4.0 it is.

Plenum is faster, noticeably. Granted the stacks are hot and do have a little different sound, which is cool but I chose performance over that...
Old 05-29-2019, 11:24 AM
nuvolari612
User

Appreciate you all and your quest to have something special.

Most if not all cars modified / restored are losers financially but it's about the passion and driving a car created.

So often we see these supercars that are never driven which IMO means they have no soul.

Singer deserves a ton of credit as do their customers who live life vs observing.

The auto industry is changing - the greatest cars have been produced maybe a few to come ... maybe.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM
wilson9493
User

Originally Posted by nuvolari612 View Post
Appreciate you all and your quest to have something special.

Most if not all cars modified / restored are losers financially but it's about the passion and driving a car created.

So often we see these supercars that are never driven which IMO means they have no soul.

Singer deserves a ton of credit as do their customers who live life vs observing.

The auto industry is changing - the greatest cars have been produced maybe a few to come ... maybe.

That I agree. We now see cars getting fewer cylinders but more computers/ screen and automated stuff.
I prefer things being simple and raw.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: