Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1989 911 Coupe (Red/Tan) 74,177 miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 11:34 PM
GMM928
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 911 Coupe (Red/Tan) 74,177 miles

Year: 1989
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 74177
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Air Conditioning, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Red/Tan
VIN: WP0AB0911KS20472
Price (no $ sign please): $69700
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Selling my 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (Guards Red / Tan Interior) to make room for a new GT3 coming later this year. I found and purchased this car in May 2013 through a good friend (local Porsche mechanic for 30 years) who knew the car since new. He has since retired and I do not have access to his service records, but the car runs and drives as new, and I believe it has never been tracked or repainted (despite the missing option sticker under the front hood). The car seems completely stock. I upgraded the head unit and speakers, swapped the steering wheel, spun the odometer (I’m 6’5” and it was not useable in the stock position), installed floormats, bolted an EVO cupholder to the passenger seat rail, tinted the windows, and had the car ceramic coated. Valve adjustment done at 67k miles. The clear stone guards on the rear fenders are a bit cracked (see photo) and the sunroof seal bulges a bit in the rear (but no wind noise). Sorry no pics from underneath the car (its clean, no rust). The car is currently on the showroom floor at Paul Miller Porsche in NJ; I’m sure they can provide additional photos and/or meter the paint as part of a PPI. I’ve also attached a current Autocheck .pdf for the car. Please let me know if you have any questions – I will do my best to answer them. Thanks very much.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
WP0AB0911KS120472.pdf (152.4 KB, 91 views)
Old 07-18-2018, 01:34 PM
madson47
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very lovely car you got thee and slick. I am interested and I want to know more about the car. Please feel free to message me.

Quick Reply: 1989 911 Coupe (Red/Tan) 74,177 miles