Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Panamera Turbo Wheel-Tire Set

Old 04-15-2018, 12:49 AM
Vista6019
Rennlist Member

Received 351 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Panamera Turbo Wheel-Tire Set

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $2750
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): Panamera
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

Porsche OEM Panamera Turbo Wheels (Grey, not black) with Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer tires. OEM Sizes are 255/40/20 fronts and 295/35/20 rear. Tires have estimated 5K miles on them and set comes with OEM TPMS and matching center caps.
Gently used with little signs of wear. No curb rash but one or two small rock chips. These were mounted on 971.2 generation but also fit 971.1 generation as well. Price is $2750 with free shipping to the contiguous 48 states.
Feel free to ask me any questions.

Attached Images  
Old 04-17-2018, 12:13 AM
vkb123
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts

Darn you Vista6019! I'd been looking for clean Turbo II wheels with PSS tires for my 970.2 for the last 6 months on this forum and nothing! Ended up buying a set on EBay and was ultimately disappointed when they arrived! According to the seller (wheel shop), were supposed to be in "great shape". In reality tons of curbs (all 4 wheels!) on the machine face that had been improperly repaired (ground down and then repolished) and 2 worn rear tires and one with a patch! I'm a perfectionist and I wouldn't put them on my car. Ended up spending $2K getting them remanufactured properly + new tires + TPMS. Don't even ask me about the total all in cost!

Yours look near pristine! Your price is fair. Tires have a good DOT code (3216) from your pics. Take a lesson from me for all those out there looking to buy wheels...always better buying from an enthusiast. My only suggestion is to provide the tire tread depth in your posting.

Happy to give you a bump. GLWS. 3 weeks ago I would have been all over your wheels!
Old 04-17-2018, 12:17 AM
vkb123
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts

Just noticed...FREE SHIPPING TOO!! Someone should snap these up before you change your mind on your price and the complimentary shipping!
Old 04-22-2018, 12:34 AM
Vista6019
Rennlist Member

Received 351 Likes on 141 Posts

Appreciate the kind words. I am motivated to get these out of my garage.....Will post them on EBAY if not interested in RL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Panamera Turbo Wheel-Tire Set