Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Holinger Sequential Transmission With Air Shift Kit For 997TT/996TT/991TT

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 12:30 AM
yumaverick
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holinger Sequential Transmission With Air Shift Kit For 997TT/996TT/991TT

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $38000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 996, 997
Location (Region): West
Item Condition: Used

I'm going in a different direction with my car so I'm listing my Holinger Sequential Transmission with the air shifter kit for sale. The transmission was assembled by Bill Rader Motorsports. He is the best Porsche trans builder in the world and the main Porsche Holinger assembler for the United States.

This transmission has less than a 150 miles on it and was also recently refreshed because I refreshed my fuel system and engine so I figured I should do everything. If your looking to go fast this is the tranmission to have. The transmission will make a gear change in 40 milliseconds! All billet internals as well. The airshifter kit allows you to keep both hands on the wheel, instead of pulling the lever. This trans has held over 1800hp and when we opened it up it didnt have one scratch. The sequential transmission retails for $36,000. The airshifter kit retails for $11,000 new. It also has a special oiling kit(with Tilton trans pump) and set up for the trans for better oil flow that cost me $2,000.

This transmission requires a core to build it out of. I'm asking $38,000 OBO and a core is required as well, since I used my core to build this one. Save $11,000 and a 3 month wait by buying this setup!

Thanks,
Anthony
Attached Images     
Old 05-01-2016, 12:44 AM
yumaverick
Rennlist Member

bump
Old 07-17-2016, 04:13 AM
yumaverick
Rennlist Member

Bump

Quick Reply: Holinger Sequential Transmission With Air Shift Kit For 997TT/996TT/991TT