Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 997 instrument cluster, Cayenne PCM, mObridge Bluetooth/iPod

Old 08-22-2015, 03:19 AM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts
Default FS: 997 instrument cluster, Cayenne PCM, mObridge Bluetooth/iPod

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $999999
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 987, 997, Cayenne, Cayman
Location (Region): Canada
Item Condition: Used

I have a few miscellaneous items that need to get shifted.

First is a 997 Carrera automatic transmission instrument cluster. I believe it is from a base Carrera, and that the mileage is about 42,000 miles. I say 'believe', because I bought the unit last winter off eBay on a whim, just to use for parts for my own 997.1 C4S, specifically the lens. However, I ended up not using this basic cluster at all, so it's been sitting since.

US$250 plus shipping - what I paid for it.

Name:  A2C43E05-5379-4003-BA84-E1196671FF44_zpsagyjapwd.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  165.2 KB

Also have a Cayenne PCM unit, no telephone buttons. This piece came with the 04 Cayenne Turbo I just picked up. The previous owner had installed an aftermarket head unit in the Cayenne, and reported that the PCM was fully functional. I still have some CDs from his 6-pack in the trunk!

US$450 plus shipping - feel free to make me an offer though - I know this piece isn't exactly that desirable unless you want to return your vehicle to stock for sale purposes.

Also have a set of Cayenne mudflaps. Removed from my 04, which came with them when I bought it in August. Not that keen on the look, and I don’t drive off road. I have some of the hardware; they mount with a combination of the existing fender liner screws and larger ones that self-tap into the fender liner, the rear bumper and the small trim piece directly in front of the rear wheels too.

All fine except for a crack on the right rear piece, as pictured.
US$55 plus shipping.

mObridge Bluetooth / iPod unit - picked this up just last month (July 2015) from a fellow Rennlister, with the intention of installing it into a Cayenne I was looking at which still had the factory stereo. Eventually did not purchase that Cayenne, so this piece is now surplus to my needs. Never hooked it up, but no reason to believe it should not be functional.

Here is a link to the ad from the Rennlister from whom I bought the piece in the first place, including install instructions.
https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...tooth-kit.html

SOLD

Also, just because I'm writing a classified ad, I also have a few other automotive items, but not Porsche, PM for details if interested:

B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Avant only trunk mat and cargo net. Cargo net is OE, trunk mat is Weathertech. Pre-shaped holes cut out for the cargo net to access the OE D-rings in the trunk.

B6 A4 HID headlamp ballast.

Facelifted W203 Audio20 head unit, ie. no nav, just CD and radio. Original equipment from my 2005 C55 AMG, replaced with OE COMAND.

Weathertech sunshade for S2000. That's all it fits.

Been an active Rennlist member for about a year, since I picked up my 997 last September, but haven't sold anything here yet. But have done plenty of transactions on mbworld, s2ki and eBay - all the same username.

PM me with any questions. Fellow Canadians who purchase from me, I would prefer Interac email money transfers. Otherwise, PayPal works just fine for me.

Last edited by Saaboteur; 10-06-2015 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:32 PM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

Post Labour Day bump.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Saaboteur
Burning Brakes

mObridge unit sold; post edited.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Saaboteur