Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

► APEX | 18” SM-10 Porsche Wheel Group Buy - Up to $300 OFF + Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 11:18 PM
etchhead
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 987, 996, 997, Cayman, Race Car
Location (Region): West
Item Condition: Brand New

Nice -$250 is the mark! Thanks guys- what is the ETA for these wheels and any chance you supply Hoosiers?

Last edited by etchhead; 02-11-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:55 PM
03EvoIII
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Screw it I pledged !!..that's a pretty good amount of savings (hoping for the three hundo). I chose the race silver as my first choice (pfbz took the anthracite from me ) but can't find to many pics of them on the 996 TT. :/ I'm sure it will GOOD though.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:57 PM
03EvoIII
Instructor

Originally Posted by pfbz
I absolutely love my SM-10s from the original group buy... Light, perfect fit, and outstandingly good looks!

Went with the Race Silver in same fitment as yours...Anthracite was my second choice...so there's still a chance we are twinsies.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:03 PM
etchhead
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
Went with the Race Silver in same fitment as yours...Anthracite was my second choice...so there's still a chance we are twinsies.
Im going with 9”/12” anthracite on white 996tt and something sticky!
Old 02-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Mbren1979
Burning Brakes

Received 127 Likes on 103 Posts

Need 1 more person to hit $275 discount. 6 more to hit $300 max discount!
Old 02-10-2019, 08:15 PM
03EvoIII
Instructor

C'MON!!!
Old 02-10-2019, 08:18 PM
03EvoIII
Instructor

Originally Posted by etchhead

Im going with 9”/12” anthracite on white 996tt and something sticky!

Same size here. Not sure on the tires yet..its between the Falken RT615K or Yokohama AD08R..I think.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:05 PM
geetee
Rennlist Member

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

I want to pledge but can't decide on the color. It's between anthr and black. Some of the anthracite pictures look darker and some look lighter.....some pictures look really glossy and some look more matte....
Going on a cobalt blue 996T
Old 02-10-2019, 09:53 PM
03EvoIII
Instructor

Originally Posted by geetee
I want to pledge but can't decide on the color. It's between anthr and black. Some of the anthracite pictures look darker and some look lighter.....some pictures look really glossy and some look more matte....
Going on a cobalt blue 996T
I've seen the anthracite on my buddy's car. They are great looking IMO..not to dark, not to bright and I don't think they look glossy at all. I think the black look a tad bit glossy for my taste so they would be my third choice out of the three.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:39 PM
steved0x
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by badabing
See my thread on inexpensive TPMS sensors

https://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-...placement.html
Thank you, checking now.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:47 PM
steved0x
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by APEXRaceParts
Best of luck with your Cayman search, you won't regret acquiring one!

- Ryan
I'm looking forward to it

Anybody on the thread want to help me out with a lead on a 2009 base Cayman 6 speed, not tan interior, higher miles/drivers car would be perfect... Going to build it into an HPDE track car.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Apex Wheels
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 618 Likes on 394 Posts

Solid progress over the last few days guys. We've got 29 pledges in, and less than 3 days left on the clock for more to join in on the big savings.

We always see a wave of pledges coming through at the last minute, but keep in mind the GangUp platform allows you to set a minimum required discount. There is no downside to pledging now. You'll push us all one step closer to reaching the max discount tier, and with just 6 more to get there, each pledge is impactful. Alternatively, if you wait to pledge until the very end, you'll be at the bottom of the fulfillment list and you'll hinder the momentum of the deal.

You can also go back in and edit your pledge from adjusting your finish preferences and your minimum required discount, to adding or removing accessories.

Website - Blog - Instagram - Porsche Fitment Guides

Old 02-11-2019, 12:39 AM
03EvoIII
Instructor

Originally Posted by APEXRaceParts
Solid progress over the last few days guys. We've got 29 pledges in, and less than 3 days left on the clock for more to join in on the big savings.

We always see a wave of pledges coming through at the last minute, but keep in mind the GangUp platform allows you to set a minimum required discount. There is no downside to pledging now. You'll push us all one step closer to reaching the max discount tier, and with just 6 more to get there, each pledge is impactful. Alternatively, if you wait to pledge until the very end, you'll be at the bottom of the fulfillment list and you'll hinder the momentum of the deal.

You can also go back in and edit your pledge from adjusting your finish preferences and your minimum required discount, to adding or removing accessories.

I think someone asked before, but what is the time frame to the wheels manufactured and shipped out to buyers? Or are they manufactured and just trying to do a sales blitz type thing? THanks!!
Old 02-12-2019, 12:57 AM
Apex Wheels
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 618 Likes on 394 Posts

Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
I think someone asked before, but what is the time frame to the wheels manufactured and shipped out to buyers? Or are they manufactured and just trying to do a sales blitz type thing? THanks!!
Common question, and happy to provide a bit more clarity. The short answer is that we have a healthy amount of inventory on the shelves. Participants do not have to wait for wheels to be manufactured

Once the deal officially closes out, it will go into a 48-hour optimization phase. If the deal does not reach the maximum discount tier, participants would use this 48-hour window to go back into the deal to either accept the discount achieved by the group or cancel their order. On the other hand, if a deal reaches the maximum discount tier prior to closing (we are so close to making this happen), the group does not need to take any further action during the optimization phase. The GangUp team will begin to process orders, and the product will begin to ship promptly. Many Group Buy participants will start receiving wheels as early as the week after the Group Buy closes, and unless a stock out situation arises on a particular finish, everyone should receive their shipments by the end of the month.

If a particular finish or fitment sells out, we will notify any remaining Group Buy participants promptly with the choice to wait until more units are available, or to switch to another available finish/fitment.

I hope this answers your questions.

- Ryan
Old 02-12-2019, 04:47 AM
Jacob_Seattle
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I am in. Is the best size for a 996TT really:

Front: 18x8.5" ET42
Rear: 18x11" ET36

Quick Reply: ► APEX | 18” SM-10 Porsche Wheel Group Buy - Up to $300 OFF + Free Shipping