Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

WTB: RUF 18's or BBS LM 993 NB fitment

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Kirkwoodloyal
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 993
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

Originally Posted by 405
Edit: 10/19
Also considering a set of BBS LM as well. Does anyone know this car?...

https://rennlist.com/forums/10600688-post2.html

These are the sizes I'm looking for..not sure if 18 or 19.
Wow...that looks identical to my buddy's 993. He just completed the extensive paint work as well...and has almost all the same mods...too funny. He might have a set of those wheels as well. I'll ask :-)
Old 04-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 53 Posts

That would be nice thank you
Old 04-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Kirkwoodloyal
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, it was nice...but I was wrong...it turns out he's looking for the same wheels. So now you have competition. Backfire. I'm sure you'll find a set though. Best of luck
Old 04-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 271 Likes on 202 Posts

I noticed that Tramont Cup's are on your list also. Why not just order exactly what you want from them, width, et, center color? A couple of us went down that road about the time you first posted, and another rennlister just put his order in. Slightly under $3000 per set, shipping is the trick here. If you have access to a business acct. from any shipper-UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex. shipping is $4-500.

Import and duty fees are around $100 also. Takes some time and hassle to do a bank transfer(in euro's), etc..., but in the end you'll have'em at your door for about $3400. Lotta wheel for that kinda money.

Best of luck
Old 04-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Kirkwoodloyal
Yeah, it was nice...but I was wrong...it turns out he's looking for the same wheels. So now you have competition. Backfire. I'm sure you'll find a set though. Best of luck
thanks anyways

Originally Posted by Magdaddy
I noticed that Tramont Cup's are on your list also. Why not just order exactly what you want from them, width, et, center color? A couple of us went down that road about the time you first posted, and another rennlister just put his order in. Slightly under $3000 per set, shipping is the trick here. If you have access to a business acct. from any shipper-UPS, DHL, Fed-Ex. shipping is $4-500.

Import and duty fees are around $100 also. Takes some time and hassle to do a bank transfer(in euro's), etc..., but in the end you'll have'em at your door for about $3400. Lotta wheel for that kinda money.

Best of luck
i was considering them but it didnt look very simple to get a set here in the USA. plus i dont have a business account but i could probably get that part of it figured out. when i read the tramont cup thread you created it seemed like you had a lot of problems getting them here. not sure if thats a headache i really want to deal with. they are great for the money though and if it was easier and faster i would get a set, like you said hard to beat for the money.
thanks

Quick Reply: WTB: RUF 18's or BBS LM 993 NB fitment