Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 2nd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Anybody have the Canvasback cargo liners?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017 | 12:10 PM
wkearney99
Rennlist Member

Default Anybody have the Canvasback cargo liners?

I'm debating getting a set, especially with the side panel coverage panels. I've lugged around a few things that'd I'd be happier if they weren't banging up the panels.

https://www.canvasback.com/index.php...l?___SID=U&f=1

I'd likely have someone (them, perhaps?) make a slit on either side to accommodate the cargo management bar.
Old 10-19-2017 | 12:36 PM
MJG911
Three Wheelin'

I have something similar, but no side panels on it. But, mine has a flap that comes out and covers the bumper when loading unloading, which is very useful.
Old 10-19-2017 | 02:45 PM
termite01
Rennlist Member

We have the Canvasback liner in an Audi Q7 that my wife drives. The fit is near to perfect and there have been no issues keeping the side panels in place. Nicely made product.
Old 10-19-2017 | 04:22 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

I have it in my GL diesel. It works well for the third row fold or upright movements.

I prefer the cargo tray for the cayenne as a catch all for crap and ease of cleaning.
Old 10-21-2017 | 03:20 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by wkearney99
I'm debating getting a set, especially with the side panel coverage panels. I've lugged around a few things that'd I'd be happier if they weren't banging up the panels.

https://www.canvasback.com/index.php...l?___SID=U&f=1

I'd likely have someone (them, perhaps?) make a slit on either side to accommodate the cargo management bar.
It looks to me they stopped making the side panel with the slit? I may say that it the only panel that seems to be loose at the top and sag over time. But the slip helps me a lot with hiding items from view. It is quite handy that way.

If you look at the pictures of the side panels, you'll find one with a slit in tan color.
Old 10-21-2017 | 04:36 PM
wkearney99
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by visitador
It looks to me they stopped making the side panel with the slit? I may say that it the only panel that seems to be loose at the top and sag over time. But the slip helps me a lot with hiding items from view. It is quite handy that way.

If you look at the pictures of the side panels, you'll find one with a slit in tan color.
I do recall seeing a picture on their site of one with a slit on the side. It's not my plan to keep them installed 'all the time' but just on an as-needed basis. I'd probably leave the ones on the seat backs all the time, but not the sides as it is a bit less tidy looking than the regular carpet. '

The sides just attach to the factory carpet with velcro, right? Or are there some other fasteners involved?
Old 10-21-2017 | 06:08 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by wkearney99
I do recall seeing a picture on their site of one with a slit on the side. It's not my plan to keep them installed 'all the time' but just on an as-needed basis. I'd probably leave the ones on the seat backs all the time, but not the sides as it is a bit less tidy looking than the regular carpet. '

The sides just attach to the factory carpet with velcro, right? Or are there some other fasteners involved?
All is velcro

Quick Reply: Anybody have the Canvasback cargo liners?