PFC Pads - Great Success

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 10:16 PM
Mtrboatvr6
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts
Default PFC Pads - Great Success

All,

Just wanted to give a quick review of the PFC Brake pads I installed for our Mid Ohio DE last weekend. They are absolutley excellent, awesome initial bite, they come up to operating temp pretty quickly and no fade through 2 days of running. I am using 08's in the front and 11's on the rear with GT2 brake ducts at the recommendation of some appearently well informed people here! Currently running this on the stock calipers and 330mm stock rotors. The brakes and my new seats/harnesses made this weekend great. This is the first time I have ever had racing pads on a vehicle, and it was awesome. I just finished switching the PFC's out for my street pads this evening. I was able to do all 4 corners in an hour, which I think is pretty good. I "fixed" the pad sensors via the solder and heat shrink tube method, so that should help speed up the change process for next time. Thanks to all for the recommendation on such a great pad. Clarke at Apexperformance was awesome to get the pads from as well.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:37 AM
DaveCarrera4
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, was good to meet you at Mid Ohio! Bummer about the guy that locked his key in the car. Turbo is immobilized after an "extraction". I will probably go to the bigger rotors and PFC pads as well.
Old 05-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Mtrboatvr6
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

It was great to meet you as well! I figured that would happen with the immobilzer, thats unfortunate. Too bad the weather wasnt like this weekend down here. I still had a great time. Good to meet a bunch of fellow turbo owners!
​​

Quick Reply: PFC Pads - Great Success