paintless dent removal

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 08:14 PM
GTSBoneDoc
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default paintless dent removal

Hi Forum,
got a full xpel wrap on my car and noticed that 2 large dents hadappeared on the rear quarter since the install very close to the demarkation between the quarter and the engine cover.

Obviously I am furious as these were not there prior to the instal and I picked the car up in the dark and didn't see them at the time.

My question is can dents in that area come out with PDR? Any luck?

Thanks so much for the advice

Old 10-23-2016, 09:18 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,185 Likes on 712 Posts

I am pretty sure that a good PDR can get the dents out. Make sure the bill goes to those xpel installers.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:36 PM
GTSBoneDoc
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

They will definitely get the bill. The surprise is they have done several other cars of mine and did a 100% perfect job but this is very suboptimal.

Just praying they actually come out...
Old 10-23-2016, 09:55 PM
TimboCarrera
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

Strangly picked up some weird dents. I had purchased the tire\wheel\interior\dent insurance. It's amazing. I simply can't find any evidence of a previous dent. Two fist size and two sharp small. Imo the dent guys that work directly with my dealership are the best. I also had tint installed by a dealer approved facility. After the install an airbag light illuminated. A tech went with me to the dealership and being on a first basis with my service advisor immediately had my car in service. That meant alot with me.

Quick Reply: paintless dent removal