Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

16X10 BBS 20 Bolt Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Otif
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 16X10 BBS 20 Bolt Wheels

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

May have posted in the wrong section before, so I'm posting it here now.

First off, I'd like to introduce myself as I am new to the forum. I sell new and used Porsche parts, and typically list only my used parts as I was doing so in another forum (Pelican), and didn't want to cause any problems with them. Feel free to look up my user name on Pelican "Otif" and you'll notice that I have good feedback from that community.

If there are any parts you need, whether used or new, please send me a PM request, or email me at ralph@partsforyourporsche.com

You can also check out my website, www.partsforyourporsche.com, but it's still in it's beta form, and not all available parts are on the site.

It's a mismatched pair....

1 - 16X10 BBS 20 Bolt E501 (see pics for offset info), I was told this one is a rear for a 930. In good shape. Someone must have painted this one in black also, as you can see some gold in there. $400/Shipped/CONUS

1 - 16X10 BBS 20 Bolt - Looks like a E501 as well, but doesn't say it on the wheel. has 0250312 stamped on the wheel, I did some research, and it seems this wheel is magnesium (maybe someone will chime in to clarify that) Someone also told me that the others are magnesium as well, but I'm not a BBS wheel expert, and I wasn't able to find any evidence of that, so I really can't verify it. $500/Shipped/CONUS

All wheels roll true, and have some blemishes on them. Please refer to pics for info on the damages as I've taken pics of all the nicks I found.

Backspacing is as follows:
16X10 E501 has 4 3/4" backspacing - and the newer (0250312) 16X10 has
4 1/4" backspacing

Will sell the centers only for $350/Each/Shipped CONUS

Please PM or email me at ralph@partsforyourporsche.com

As the pics are apparently too big to upload, please click on the link below to view them on photobucket:

http://s264.photobucket.com/user/oti...501_and_%20E50

Quick Reply: 16X10 BBS 20 Bolt Wheels