Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order

Old 08-02-2017, 10:22 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 297 Likes on 174 Posts
Default Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order

Now live! I will no longer update this image below. Up to date list with links to pictures of delivered cars are here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last Image update 5/9 (sorted by color):

Let's start a thread for those of us who have a confirmed PTS order pending for the new GT3. I would like to collect information that will be of interest to everyone about their order and build a database that we can publish. Information such as:

Color (duh)
CXX options
Delivery location (Europe, PEC Atlanta etc.)
Manual/PDK
Delivery date
Current V code
etc.

My order- V180, Manual, June Production, Euro Del., No CXX, Pastel Orange

But let me know what you want to track in the database. I'll make a shared doc we can all view and post with updates.

Confidentiality: If you want your order to remain confidential, PM me your information and note what you would like to keep confidential and I will not share that information.

Also, here we can share information about the process, where are cars are in production, news about custom ordering process etc.

For sure timing is different in Europe, so news and information about those in the other parts of the world is valid and wanted. I would like to add those confirmed orders to the database as well.

So to kick things off, let's start with where things stand in North America with PTS orders-

About two weeks ago word got out that requests for PTS in North America would need to be entered as a ZPT option. If done properly this resulted in your order status changing to V110. It is unclear if the dates you had for your allocation were important, just that your car was not yet in production and still changeable. This V110 order status meant that PCNA would review the order and if everything met a certain criteria it was slotted into a PTS time slot in 2018 and the V code changed to V180, which is where we all are now. The criteria for selection seems to have been more about feasibility than about customer status, although certainly VIP's are in the front of the line. The feasibility criteria is all about your color selection (must be a pre approved color from the PTS list) and certain options around painted parts like mirrors and interior trim. Cost is still up in the air and we are waiting on final pricing once we move from V180. My source at PCNA made sure that I understood that schedules and pricing are all subject to change once Porsche in Germany reviews our requests.

Which leads us to the next step. Again, my source has told me that all PTS requests world wide are in review in Germany. Currently it is summer break and no word on when that review will be completed, but best guess is September when everyone returns. So of course, where ever you are in the world, if you have a PTS order with a V code higher than 180, please let us know.

Looking forward to good input from everyone!

Thanks!

Andre

Last edited by montoya; 05-27-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:25 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

My request is under review, not yet confirmed. I was told that no requests have yet been confirmed by Germany. But others here have reported they have confirmed orders. So who knows. Wishing everyone the best of luck in the ever-mysterious hunt for PTS.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:36 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sportscentury
My request is under review, not yet confirmed. I was told that no requests have yet been confirmed by Germany. But others here have reported they have confirmed orders. So who knows. Wishing everyone the best of luck in the ever-mysterious hunt for PTS.
I think it's pretty clear in NA that your order should be a V180 status. As I stated above this means your order is now pending review in Germany.

I should have stated in the first post that I will keep order information confidential, so feel free to PM me the information and note what you would like to keep confidential.

Edit: Just added that

So share or PM me the information, and thanks for contributing!
Old 08-02-2017, 10:42 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by montoya
I think it's pretty clear in NA that your order should be a V180 status. As I stated above this means your order is now pending review in Germany.

I should have stated in the first post that I will keep order information confidential, so feel free to PM me the information and note what you would like to keep confidential.

Edit: Just added that

So share or PM me the information, and thanks for contributing!
I'm not unclear on my status. I know what V180 means and it's nothing I'd hang my hat on when it comes to a PTS request.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:16 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sportscentury
I'm not unclear on my status. I know what V180 means and it's nothing I'd hang my hat on when it comes to a PTS request.
Got it! I know you have done it before (you should have kept the Spyder BTW!). I hope no offense was taken.

Yes, V180 means subject to review in Germany. Until it is V2XX nothing is certain. The hope is that PCNA is not overwhelming Porsche with too many requests- i.e. they have matched requests with available PTS slots. This appears to be the case.

Meanwhile, looking forward to adding you to the database!
Old 08-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Dr.Bill
Race Car

Received 718 Likes on 394 Posts

Another in V180 limbo status.
If I had left well enough alone, I'd have a car in December. Oh well.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Blkdsr12
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If I had left well enough alone, I would have had my car in early November (most likely sooner than that). Now, not so much. Hey, but at least I get to spend an extra 10K!
Old 08-02-2017, 12:35 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Received 309 Likes on 154 Posts

I gave up on PTS AND took my Miami Blue order. MT. I didn't want to wait.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:54 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dr.Bill
Another in V180 limbo status.
If I had left well enough alone, I'd have a car in December. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Blkdsr12
If I had left well enough alone, I would have had my car in early November (most likely sooner than that). Now, not so much. Hey, but at least I get to spend an extra 10K!
Originally Posted by RUF RS
I gave up on PTS AND took my Miami Blue order. MT. I didn't want to wait.
Thanks for the input guys!

We will start the database (to be posted in a document soon):

Montoya V180 Pastel Orange
Sportscentury V180
Blksdlr12 V180
Dr. Bill V180
Cormid V180 Green
rshanholtz V110 Voodoo Blue

Everyone- Colors?

Last edited by montoya; 08-02-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:34 PM
rave426
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

PTS reviews started last week (so I'm am told by Porsche Exclusive). I don't think anybody, outside of VIPs, has a truly confirmed PTS allocation.

Good luck. My chances are ****holed
Old 08-02-2017, 05:08 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rave426
PTS reviews started last week (so I'm am told by Porsche Exclusive). I don't think anybody, outside of VIPs, has a truly confirmed PTS allocation.

Good luck. My chances are ****holed
Sorry about your allocation (or lack of)! The first post details where we are. Reviews and selection of orders for PTS are done in North America and transferred now over to Germany awaiting further confirmation (this is the V180 code). If you PTS order isn't in by now, you are probably on the outside looking in, even if some people drop out because of the price increase. I think that is part of the plan.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Cormid
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Color - green
CXX options -none
Delivery location - my dealer
PDK
Delivery was previously scheduled for 11/17
Current V180
Old 08-02-2017, 07:03 PM
rshanholtz
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 67 Posts

Hi Montoya. Status not confirmed yet but here you go:
Color - Voodoo Blue
CXX options - yes, 1. Interior Painted Pkg (Agate Grey), 2. Air Vent Slats Painted (Agate Grey with Red Stitch), 3. Carbon Door-Sills "GT3" illuminated in Red, and 4. Caron Floor Mats w/ "PORSCHE" stenciled in Red
Delivery location - US
Manual/PDK - PDK
Delivery date - Shows December Allocation, (original build date was Sept for late Oct delivery)
Current V code - v110 Test Handling
Old 08-02-2017, 10:16 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Cormid
Color - green
CXX options -none
PDK
Current V180
Thank-You!

Originally Posted by rshanholtz
Hi Montoya. Status not confirmed yet but here you go:
Color - Voodoo Blue
CXX options - yes, 1. Interior Painted Pkg (Agate Grey), 2. Air Vent Slats Painted (Agate Grey with Red Stitch), 3. Carbon Door-Sills "GT3" illuminated in Red, and 4. Caron Floor Mats w/ "PORSCHE" stenciled in Red
Delivery location - US
Manual/PDK - PDK
Delivery date - Shows December Allocation, (original build date was Sept for late Oct delivery)
Current V code - v110 Test Handling
Nice! Not your first rodeo I see!

I've got some homework to build the shared document, hopefully this evening.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Mech33
Nordschleife Master

Received 606 Likes on 371 Posts

Originally Posted by Cormid
Color - green
CXX options -none
PDK
Current V180
Which green? Straight-up green (2D8)?