Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Rennsport Forum - English and Francais (https://rennlist.com/forums/rennsport-forum-english-and-francais-154/)
-   -   *UPDATE August 8,2011* RennSpoon (https://rennlist.com/forums/rennsport-forum-english-and-francais/628524-update-august-8-2011-rennspoon.html)

Dwane 04-18-2011 10:57 PM

*UPDATE August 8,2011* RennSpoon

After many people asking me how RennSpoon came about, I have decided to quote one of the founding fathers.
"One hotel room, a cold evening, two grizzled track rats, inadequate bedding...
This may will be the smallest driving club of them all..." M.L.
When you start something off on such a low point, things can only go up!
Looking forward to this coming track season and the comic relief that the RennSpoon driving team provide.

wildcat077 04-18-2011 11:15 PM

Have to admit i was curious about "RENNSPOON" being a newbie on this site and all ...
Will be looking forward to the comic relief !

Cheers !
Phil

pkjense 04-19-2011 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by wildcat077 (Post 8481878)
Have to admit i was curious about "RENNSPOON" being a newbie on this site and all ...
Will be looking forward to the comic relief !

Cheers !
Phil

Be careful what you wish for. I am now sporting the Roadkill Diner T-shirt, courtesy of Dwayne from Team Rennspoon. If you eat at the Roadkill Diner, you'll be tempted to use a fork, but use a "Renspoon" and you'll catch every drip!

:icon107:

Andy E. 04-19-2011 08:29 PM

Aw, no way Paul. You're not gonna get off that easy.
Pics of you wearing the shirt....please!

951MAN 04-19-2011 09:50 PM

And to your menu Paul I think you should add some ice cream cone especially for Andy. I found out that he like eating cone(s) while driving his truck. :icon107:
:roflmao:

Andy E. 04-20-2011 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by 951MAN (Post 8484945)
And to your menu Paul I think you should add some ice cream cone especially for Andy. I found out that he like eating cone(s) while driving his truck. :icon107:

I find it very strange that it took you this long to pipe in your thoughts Mikey....:p:evilgrin:

Charles A. Toupin 04-20-2011 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dwane (Post 8481797)
After many people asking me how RennSpoon came about, I have decided to quote one of the founding fathers.

"One hotel room, two grizzled track rats, inadequate bedding...

Now I understand where the name comes from: vous étiez deux dans le lit, couché en en cuillère, c'est bien ça, n'est-ce pas :icon107:

c.

Mike K. 04-20-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Charles A. Toupin (Post 8486834)
Now I understand where the name comes from: vous étiez deux dans le lit, couché en en cuillère, c'est bien ça, n'est-ce pas :icon107:

c.

That's just not a pretty picture. Thanks , I'm going to go wash my eyes out with soap now.

pkjense 04-20-2011 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Andy E. (Post 8484673)
Aw, no way Paul. You're not gonna get off that easy.
Pics of you wearing the shirt....please!

Again be careful what you ask for... here I am in my fine Roadkill Diner T-shirt, preparing a nice dish of Rat au Vin.

I generally prefer rural to urban road kill, But I didn't have time to run up to Calabogie. It is really hard to hit rats in an alley, but it is good practice for the slalom Andy! The crackheads are self-repostioning as well (but only if you miss them).

Disclaimer: No rats were harmed in the filiming of this episode of "The Rennspoon Files"

Matt Lane 04-20-2011 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Charles A. Toupin (Post 8486834)

c.

Originally Posted by Mike K. (Post 8487090)
That's just not a pretty picture. Thanks , I'm going to go wash my eyes out with soap now.

Hey, it was cold...

We may have some pretty lax admission standards, but membership has it's priviledges.

:icon501:

Mike K. 04-20-2011 09:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCqcMOB6STc

Matt Lane 04-20-2011 10:18 PM

Something like that.

See you (Andrew) Monday!

Best,

Matt

Charles A. Toupin 04-20-2011 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mike K. (Post 8487090)

:D

Dwane 04-21-2011 05:12 PM

Paul, I need to make you another T-shirt....It doesn't look right.:crying:
Charles, Your guesstimate is close but not right.;)
Mike, While you were off enjoying the sun, Team RennSpoon recruited our new Chief Mechanic. Tell Andrew to expect his T on Monday.:D

pkjense 04-21-2011 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 8490686)
Paul, I need to make you another T-shirt....It doesn't look right.:crying:
:D

Dwayne, If it looks right, it ain't roadkill! Geez no wonder y'all drive Porsches, you'd a never made it in NASCAR.
Speakin' a roadkill, check out the new app on my iphone, "trapster". it warns of speed traps, but I noticed today there is a 'roadkill' alert!

Fire up the 911, I's a goin' huntin!