Notices

Jun 20 Coffee Run - Ottawa Area - any info ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 05:46 PM
acadian_dad
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Jun 20 Coffee Run - Ottawa Area - any info ?

Just wondering if anyone has any details on the PCA Rennsport June 20th coffee run from the Pinecrest IKEA ? Eg. where it is heading ?

I tried calling the contact but ran into automated attendant issues and couldn't find a human to speak with ...

Any info appreciated ...
Old 06-14-2009, 08:35 PM
BBgun
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi,if you get more info on the run please post it here for us.

Thanks

Bruno
Old 06-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Dave,

Email Paul Brassard. He sends out the social emails for the Ottawa guys.

If you don't have his email, email me at work tomorrow and I'll get it for you.

cmilosek@primotrailersales.com

Chris.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:57 AM
acadian_dad
Rennlist Member

thanks Chris for the suggestion - sent him an email - I'll update the forum if / when I get some info
Old 06-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

From Paul Brassard ....

Hello all RSR members, (Francais plus bas)
Our next Coffee Run of the 2009 season will be THIS Saturday the 20th of June 2009. As usual, the meeting time and place is as described below, and the return to Ottawa is expected at around 12:00-1:00 p.m. ***** PLEASE be on time and be all gased up!!! *****
This Run will be lead by fellow member Bruce McMahon and the plan is to tour through the Land O' Lakes area. And for those that don’t know about them, Coffee Runs allow us to have quality driving time with our Porsches while being in good company. 
THE MEETING PLACE will be ******Starbucks at the corner of the Queensway (417) and Greenbank Rd (in the shopping center on the left, it is annexed to the Chapter's store and right across from the IKEA mall, so you can't miss it)******.........we meet there at 7:00 a.m. for coffee (I have talked to the manager and they open at 7:00 a.m. on Saturdays and they will be expecting a large group at opening), and we will depart at 7:30 a.m. SHARP!!!
NOTE 1: WE DRIVE RAIN OR SHINE!!!
NOTE 2: Do not forget your FRS Radio if you have one....it makes the trip that much more enjoyable. Here is an example http://www.thesource.ca/estore/Searc...rt=0&pagenum=2
Hopefully see you all very soon!!!
Cheers,
Paul
Bonjour chers membres RSR,
Notre prochaine Balade (Coffee Run) de la saison 2009 se tiendra ce samedi, le 20 June 2009. Comme à l'habitude, le lieu et l'heure du départ sont comme décris plus bas, et le retour à Ottawa est prévu vers les 1:00-2:00 p.m.
***** SVP soyez à l'heure, et faites le plein du réservoir AVANT d'arriver!!! *****
Cette balade sera menée par Bruce Mcmahon et nous menera dans la region des Land O' Lakes, et pour ceux et celles qui ne connaissent pas nos Balades, elles nous permettent simplement de conduire notre Porsche sur des belles routes, tout en etant en très bonne compagnie.
LE LIEU DE RENDEZ-VOUS sera ******Starbucks au coin du Queensway (417) et de Greenbank Rd (dans le centre d'achat à gauche, annexé au magasin Chapter's qui est juste en face IKEA)******.........on se rencontrera là à 7:00 a.m. pour le café, et on partira environ à 7:30 a.m.
NOTE 1: ON ROULE MEME SI IL PLEUT!!!
NOTE 2: N'oubliez pas votre RADIO PORTATIVE FRS...ce n'est pas une nécéssité, mais ca rend la balade plus agréable en restant en contact avec le groupe même en roulant. Voici un exemple http://www.thesource.ca/estore/Searc...rt=0&pagenum=2
Au plaisir de vous voir tous très bientôt,
Cheers,
Paul
Old 06-16-2009, 11:25 PM
acadian_dad
Rennlist Member

thanks Chris - beat me to the punch !
Old 06-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Paul902
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The run was wicked!

Great roads, great brunch, great company, great weather, great cars. You should do the next one!
Old 06-20-2009, 09:28 PM
BBgun
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Great thrill,great experience,great dream,great new friends

Bruno

Last edited by BBgun; 06-20-2009 at 09:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Jun 20 Coffee Run - Ottawa Area - any info ?