Beware of member megafish.jk AKA Junki Lee or Jay

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2023, 02:26 PM
Bmxrams80sc
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Beware of member megafish.jk AKA Junki Lee or Jay

Hi All,

I have been a longtime Rennlist reader and follower but have not posted much, did a lot more on Pelican over the years. However, Rennlist has became an invaluable resource for the community and myself in-particular! I want to get word out about a member here that has gone by a few names in the Porsche groups

Megafish.jk
Junki Lee
Jay Lee
Timothy Tecson
Junki Tecson
Phone is 604-446-3769

I posted recently about needing some rear seats for a 997 in Carrera red...hard to to find pieces. Megafish.jk replied that he had a set and it took a little convincing to get some photos out of him but finally got a set of okay photos (first red flag). However, I decided to jump on the seats and take them. Sent the money via friend and family via Paypal as we talked on the phone and he does have quite a history on this site (which he was quick to tell me when I expressed some concern initially). This was about 20 days ago and every time I ask about weather or not they have been shipped..I get excuses or Ill do it asap this afternoon or tomorrow..etc. Did some more research and found that he was know as Junki Lee in the community in the past and is responsible for scamming many people out of money in the Porsche community for a few other scams. A quick google will bring up several other complaints. Resides in the Western Canada area.

https://www.revscene.net/forums/7176...ts-people.html

He is in fact a Porsche enthusiast and owner. Writes several posts that seem legitimate, answers questions and stays involved with the community. It is disappointing that someone in the community who seems like a Porsche guy is taking advantage of his fellow enthusiasts. I have asked for a refund and doubt I will get one..which honestly Ill admit is my fault for letting my guard down. So I own my mistake! But hope that this will pop up when someone else try's to validate a transaction with a simple google search.

Im sure there will be some on here that chime in and "know him"..but I would say if you know him and he is ligament, then tell him to refund me or send my seats.

Thanks for reading!

Miles
Old 01-20-2023, 04:35 PM
bcrdukes
Three Wheelin'

Received 196 Likes on 148 Posts

Wow, sorry to hear that! I learned of this on the Revscene forum which I am very active on. I hope justice will be served!

Quick Reply: Beware of member megafish.jk AKA Junki Lee or Jay