Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2022, 04:16 PM
Zephyr1990
Former Vendor

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Exclamation Practically Free Porsche

Hello Rennlist,

I'm Robert McGowan.

I'm a Scotland-based Porsche enthusiast and best and best-selling author. I fell in love with Porsche at the age of 12 when I first spotted a Guards Red 86 Targa Sport and I've been a bit obsessed with Porsche ever since.

I've enjoyed researching these cars for most of my adult life and I have had the privilege of owning 4 fantastic examples since 2007 including my current 993 and Boxster 987.2.

My experiences and passion for all things Porsche led me to write a series of unusual Porsche books which are aimed at the first-time buyer and also those looking to upgrade.

I called my book series Practically Free Porsche partly because I read an article when I was a boy that cited the 911 as a practical supercar. There's been a lot of debate on whether or not a 911 is a supercar - what do you think?

Practically free was also used because in my experience the right Porsche at the right price can be practically free motoring. Now that may sound far-fetched at first however it has been my experience so far.

I've covered all Porsche sportscars in the 911 book. The Boxster book covers all Boxster models in detail. The quiz book will really test your Porsche knowledge!

If you're intrigued and would like to read my stories then check out my books below. The feedback from the Porsche community and various other Porsche-related sites and organizations has been very positive.

Amazon Amazon
Amazon Amazon
Amazon Amazon
Amazon Amazon

Old 02-14-2024, 07:12 AM
Eugene Soldak
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

That deserves a lot of respect! It's great that you've translated your love into something tangible. Appreciate it so much!

Quick Reply: Practically Free Porsche