Notices

Why so little active threats in this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 01:02 PM
Climarepair.com
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 68 Posts
Exclamation Why so little active threats in this forum?

I know there are so many UK Porsche drivers (we get a ton of customers from UK!) but this forum seems to be dead. Why is it?
Old 08-08-2018, 10:21 AM
swisstony
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This has me a little perplexed as well. I am a member of several other car related forums , it all depends on what car we have but some of them have brought a ton of life long friends over the years.
Some I visit every now and then just to pop in and see what is happening . I only signed up to this one because of us purchasing a Cayenne recently and as we are new to the marque and our car has a few things that we need help with, its perfect for us. But then you see posts like this and just have to agree. I see a ton of UK cayennes driving around and yet I bet hardly any of these owners are on this forum and certainly not in this section.

So you can only come to a few conclusions

1. The age of the owner (this may be determined by the cost of entry into the marquee ) may be of a certain upper age bracket and this is in direct reaction to a lack of forum use. By this I mean the person may not be a massive user of online forums and is more old school. i.e joins clubs and associations but these are more physical.

2. These UK owners are far too busy/important/rich to consider participating or even joining an car related forum

3. This section is not promoted enough or easy to find for UK owners i.e they just use the general US focussed side of the forum.

I could be wrong but that is my guess
Old 09-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Climarepair.com
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 68 Posts

Funny.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:37 AM
MaximumA
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Rennlist is great but very US centric. If you're a Brit, then the 911uk.com forum is very vibrant.

Quick Reply: Why so little active threats in this forum?